OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
caramel64.neocities.org
XP
Country
Spain
I just got a physical copy of YDKJ 2011 for the DS, because yes, a DS port of that game exists. It only came with the cartridge, however, and I don't want to deal with finding a copy on an original box, so as lame as it sounds, I am going to re-use one of my spare DS boxes to store it using artwork printed by myself

Now here's the problem... I have checked pretty much every major box art site, includeing mobygames, thecoverproject and vgboxart. None of them list this game at all, except for mobygames, but it only has the front cover of the game. I need the whole art so that i can print it and insert it on a box. I live in europe, so my boxes are thicker, but I don't think that will be a problem for me. I can just make a quick and dirty edit. I only need a full scan of the art that I can use

Now, I'm not going to assume everyone here has both a physical copy of the game and/or a printer/scanner they can use. If someone who reads this has both would be willing to scan it, that would be awesome, but it's probably not going to happen, so i'm not going to demand it. I would appreciate, however, recommendations for other places I could look at, or even a discord server or subreddit where I could request a scan. Thanks for reading!

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the front cover
81N2UCku8RL._SL1500_.jpg

CAnt seem to find the back, try a img search?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: