• Views 11,972
  • Replies 58
  • Likes 8

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Once set are these settings permenant? unless you change them?

Yes...definitely you must be in HENKaku mod to be activated

Also can the beta version of TaiHen be installed offline like Henkaku R6?

Not yet

or do we need to use the net to restart it everytime we boot up?

Yes

See above

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Surgeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree Razor...no end user use really...But it's there for the learning is the best part!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just tested this for the offline installer & it works 100% NICE ON SURGEMAN > it was bugging me out !:grog:

Glad I could help out Dan!I have been playing with it quite a bit.Man this brings back some awesome gaming!

Reactions: SuperDan

DavidKang

Trophies
XP
Country
If the PSN spoof thing gets working in the official release would it be possible to launch games that require 3.61+?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the PSN spoof thing gets working in the official release would it be possible to launch games that require 3.61+?

No, taihen will not bypass >3.60 games requirements, the new games require keys that are implemented in the new firmware, you would have to hack the new firmware to get those keys...

Little Zed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yifan said it on twitter. Download many contents as soon as possible because Sony will shut down PSN Store access to 3.61 and lower firmware.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted User

Surgeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yifan said it on twitter. Download many contents as soon as possible because Sony will shut down PSN Store access to 3.61 and lower firmware.

That's fairly much the route of how Sony works anyway as they come out with updates for firmware.The server will lag behind with certain devices that haven't been updated,and give x amount of days after they release newer versions.Then it will cut off,and it will force you to update to login.Typical as always..

Little Zed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
But if they managed to spoof 3.61 doesnt this mean they can do same with 3.63 ?
You didn't read about what Yifan said then. 3.61 uses the same key encryption along with 3.60 and all they did was not forcing the vita to upgrade or spoof the upgrade part while accessing to PSN Store after Henkaku is active. What Sony did to 3.63 was using another key encryption to the update. So, 3.61 and lower firmware cannot access to PSN Store anymore. Even if Yifan wants to, he need to exploit the 3.63 firmware for key encryption which will probably takes a year or two or maybe much more. But he already said that he's not interested in it. Besides, it already took five years for Henkaku to come out.

Last edited by Little Zed,

Surgeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't read about what Yifan said then. 3.61 uses the same key encryption along with 3.60 and all they did was not forcing the vita to upgrade or spoof the upgrade part while accessing to PSN Store after Henkaku is active. What Sony did to 3.63 was using another key encryption to the update. So, 3.61 and lower firmware cannot access to PSN Store anymore. Even if Yifan wants to, he need to exploit the 3.63 firmware for key encryption which will probably takes a year or two or maybe much more. But he already said that he's not interested in it. Besides, it already took five years for Henkaku to come out.

As of now 3.60 can still access the PS Store.I grabbed a free game just to give it a try.Nothing blocked so far.Happy sailing for now!

Little Zed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
As of now 3.60 can still access the PS Store.I grabbed a free game just to give it a try.Nothing blocked so far.Happy sailing for now!
Download PSP Demo and backup with QCMA too. Theflow0 reminded us to do so for the Adrenaline exploit while we still can. :D

Reactions: Surgeman

Surgeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loco Roco Midnight Carnival Demo is still there...Looks like a good candidate for a psp demo if anyone is looking..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay