Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No turbo duels please!
mellow.gif
Well there probably will be them still.

Well I hated them since well I don't really like the speed counter system or speed spells.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, last years version was kind of crappy, never really liked the 5'Ds rules (Especially those damn Tuners and Synchro's, getting 2+ monsters with 2500+ Attack pulled on you on the first turn=Insta Rage), i wish they'd get back to the epic-ness that was Spirit Caller, or WC2008 (Duel World was awesome and so addictive)

Didnt play much out of 5'Ds (Due to the pure rage of constantly losing to Tuner's), but im gonna force myself to love this one.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I liked the synchro summons and it kept the last game interesting.
However, I hated the turbo duels and had to cheat to get past the turbo duel competition.
Hope this game's good.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GlennTheMage said:
I think It will have English Translation in the Japanese version because there are Screenshots out in English with the Card Art having the Japanese name on it if I was Correct
I hope it's Multi 5 again, like WCT 2009. I still play that with a friend. Fun fun fun
biggrin.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully it's as good as the last one, i couldn't care less about the racing. I have no idea why they would fuck up the series with the racing etc. I just hope it has awesome card play like the other games does. It might have turned for worse, but it's still the best and like the only card game out there.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Zane said:
Hopefully it's as good as the last one, i couldn't care less about the racing. I have no idea why they would fuck up the series with the racing etc. I just hope it has awesome card play like the other games does. It might have turned for worse, but it's still the best and like the only card game out there.

I didnt mind the racing or the turbo duels i mean both those things were added without compromising the core gameplay in the last game i think yu-gi-oh is getting better and better my first game was nightmare troubadour and its come a long way since then lol cant wait for this new one!

dbzgotenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hyped for the game. I've been playing since The Sacred Cards and the games really have come a long way. Can't wait to finally be able to use a BW deck in the game.

BTW, Not asking for a link or anything, but is there a rom for this game yet?

GlennTheMage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
InuYasha said:
Honestly you can say the turbo duels balance out the game more since you can't use most magic cards right off the bat.....
Yeah that's kinda true It's not like the Racing game I've seen on the Wii and I do want to see more Turbo Duels in Story Mode and then a Freedom of Choice of those types in the World Championship Mode

Rugi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese game is multiregional. When you start a new game you can select USA as your region and all of the text will change to english. The writing on the card thumbnails stay Japanese, but when highlighted the name and effects are all in english. Thanks for the .dat file, but I have a bit of a noobish question. How does one convert the .dat to a .scc for use with a Supercard SD? I've read through numerous guides and they all serve to confuse me more instead of providing answers. I've never done conversion before and so am a bit lost.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still had 09 in japanese.
I was too lazy to change to the english release, haha.

Downloaded this a bit ago, but been busy with PC gaming and Ragnarok DS.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Its not just you it does lag quite badly during the battle. WAY worse than 2009's did which is why i doubt ill be playing this game and will be sticking to the 2009 game which i fully enjoy so unless they get rid of the lag in the US version and that stupid "blue lines" around the cards this is a no go for me.

does anyone know if there is a way we can remove those blue lines around the cards?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the major lag is due to the animated colors around the cards,wish you could disable that,honestly don't they test this kind of crap?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)