Hacking YET ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT CORBENIK

DestructiveSword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the guide, it says "Copy the files into the root of your SD Card." I'm not sure if I'm suppose to put every single file in there or just a few. Can someone tell me where to put all of the files?

Last edited by DestructiveSword,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Stop making posts. Can't you just post your question in the Corbenik thread or noob paradise?

It's not hard to find, look:
IMG_2070.PNG

The link for the thread is https://gbatemp.net/threads/corbenik-another-cfw-for-advanced-users-with-bytecode-patches.429612/ if it's too difficult to type that search term into Google.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the guide, it says "Copy the files into the root of your SD Card." I'm not sure if I'm suppose to put every single file in there or just a few. Can someone tell me where to put all of the files?
If you can't figure out a simple step you shouldn't use Corbenik...

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Do you even know what Corbenik is and what the benefits of using it? If moving files to an SD card is too big of a task for you then what exactly do you hope to accomplish with Corbenik? I can already imagine the following scenario where you do somehow manage to install Corbenik and you are soon here creating threads again, but now complaining about a brick you caused because you did god knows what with a CFW you clearly shouldn't be even looking at.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Corbenik is for "Advanced Users" which I'm guessing your not since your not even able to install it. If you already have a9lh be happy with what you have and move on.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Come on guys, move on. We don't need ten people saying the exact same thing.

Here is a good rule for deciding whether to reply to a forum post. Ask yourself, "will what I have to say add new, useful information that isn't already there?" If yes, post away. If not, find another thread to comment on.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Come on guys, move on. We don't need ten people saying the exact same thing.

Here is a good rule for deciding whether to reply to a forum post. Ask yourself, "will what I have to say add new, useful information that isn't already there?" If yes, post away. If not, find another thread to comment on.
I actually commented simply to have a comment in here. Let me explain, every single time a Corbenik pops up and I don't comment, 9 times out of 10, I will end up tagged in it. Then I go on my lunch/get off work and end up with like 13 notifications and 3 PMs related to that thread. To which I just stare at my laptop like
Excalibur_face_1.PNG
Because all I want to do is enjoy some youtube, but now I have a mess to deal with.
So I find that simply commenting anything, it could be, "Farty poopy diapers, Batman! Don't you Corbenik if you don't know what you are doing!" and people will be less likely to tag me.
To which I would like to say, I am not even the dev to Corbenik. I am just a user and one of the testers.

And to the OP, seriously research this one. Corbenik is not a toy, it was made hard on purpose because it was made for Advanced user (devs and powerusers.) Seriously, Corbenik gives you the option to run without FIRM0/1 protection and it doesn't warn if it's turned off. That's just the tip of the iceberg with Corbenik.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I actually commented simply to have a comment in here. Let me explain, every single time a Corbenik pops up and I don't comment, 9 times out of 10, I will end up tagged in it. Then I go on my lunch/get off work and end up with like 13 notifications and 3 PMs related to that thread. To which I just stare at my laptop like
View attachment 76806
Because all I want to do is enjoy some youtube, but now I have a mess to deal with.
So I find that simply commenting anything, it could be, "Farty poopy diapers, Batman! Don't you Corbenik if you don't know what you are doing!" and people will be less likely to tag me.
To which I would like to say, I am not even the dev to Corbenik. I am just a user and one of the testers.

And to the OP, seriously research this one. Corbenik is not a toy, it was made hard on purpose because it was made for Advanced user (devs and powerusers.) Seriously, Corbenik gives you the option to run without FIRM0/1 protection and it doesn't warn if it's turned off. That's just the tip of the iceberg with Corbenik.
If you didn't want notifications you could choose to not reply, or to turn off notifications for this post. In fact @Distrance said exactly the same thing you did, already, albeit in a less concise fashion. You didn't really add anything vital to the post by commenting. If you're just getting ahead of someone tagging you, then you can just wait until then if they need your input, and then if no one does you've been able to spend more time working or looking at YouTube. Win-win.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you didn't want notifications you could choose to not reply, or to turn off notifications for this post. In fact @Distrance said exactly the same thing you did, already, albeit in a less concise fashion. You didn't really add anything vital to the post by commenting. If you're just getting ahead of someone tagging you, then you can just wait until then if they need your input, and then if no one does you've been able to spend more time working or looking at YouTube. Win-win.
I can agree to that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@