Hacking Yellows8 latest exploits allow cfw?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How do you show your code but keep it private without someone trying to reverse? SIMPLE!!! DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW IT EXIST

Where did I ask for a code ? Show me that you can run games(roms, cia) on 9.3+ ,or anything else that I can't think of at the moment that would prove that the ARM9 exploit was achieved.

Last edited by Ra1d,

tjhooker73

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a PoC video somewhere? Or is that private...
1. I am not affiliated with gateway.
2. I have no idea how to reverse engineer any of gateways code.
3. I was just saying it should be fairly simple for people with the right know-how (aka GW team, pasta team, ect)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I am not affiliated with gateway.
2. I have no idea how to reverse engineer any of gateways code.
3. I was just saying it should be fairly simple for people with the right know-how (aka GW team, pasta team, ect)

You don't have to be affiliated with Gw to reverse engineer there code, but hey people have been spitting out some weird ass ideas lately....

Reactions: SLiV3R

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No proof they actually exist, though.

No idea why people take in everything they read as fact. If there's no proof, it's fake. Deal with it.

Why people always need proof for everything is beyond me ... if a reputable person says he has access to this level of security, I don't need a nay proof.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why people always need proof for everything is beyond me ... if a reputable person says he has access to this level of security, I don't need a nay proof.
What makes him reputable? What makes what he's saying truthful?

If there's no proof, it is fake. Plain and simple.
"Reputation" is a poor concept. Appealing to authority is also known as ass kissing. They do nothing productive.

If it was real, they would release it. They'd actually get more attention doing that than the fake BS they love to do.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes him reputable? What makes what he's saying truthful?

If there's no proof, it is fake. Plain and simple.
"Reputation" is a poor concept. Appealing to authority is also known as ass kissing. They do nothing productive.

If it was real, they would release it. They'd actually get more attention doing that than the fake BS they love to do.

The guys who brought you all the exploit are not reputable and thruthful ?
Yellows8 just released 3 exploits for you to enjoy.

And you might not be up to date, but ARM9 exploits are pretty scarce ... we "only" got 2 by now publically released.
Things like these won't be burned and only released when Nintendo actually patch them ... just like it was with those 2 already mentioned exploits.

You might want to try and think logically for a change.

You guys act like you got any proof for the first 2 kernel exploits before they were released ... we all knew they existed, but never saw them running before someone actually took up the challenge and write them AND then release them.

And what does proof mean to you anyway? CIA loading etc. ? Rxtools can't even do that today on a N3DS with the system wiede open. It's not like: "here is the kernel exploit, now please execute this CFW."

Last edited by FR0ZN,

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no proof of it unless it's released to the public. End of story.
These things get faked all the time and you people still trust them time after time so blindly? Why?

You people are crazy. You treat this like a religion where unprovable things are "truth", or something.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know man, when people who release like every exploit I've seen on this system, I think I can trust them.

Alex Spady

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be locked. People being disrespectful to each other. Why can't we all just work to a common goal? Are we not all trying to get a "kernel" exploit? There is no need for argument.

eumesmo3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
most dev they always talk that has further explore q are always to run homebrew !!! always the same idea now as to prove whether or explore one naum 10.1 it is a mystery

I excuse my bad english I use googles translate

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in short
-there is no public arm9 and arm11 exploit above 9.2
-is there one in the works? Possiblely
-if there is why is it private? because they dont want nintendo patching it
-or there was never one in the first place
-if anyone wants to think that there is its ok it they want to belelive it then fine
-it could be years or even mins till we see an exploit like 4.5-9.2

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo will patch exploits anyway. There is NO benefit to delaying a release if it REALLY exists.

They won't if they don't know about it ... they could of course find it on their own, but we have seen with those several entrypoint exploits that they wait for something to do first.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't if they don't know about it ... they could of course find it on their own, but we have seen with those several entrypoint exploits that they wait for something to do first.
You're more delusional than I thought you were if you think Nintendo only hears of these exploits from random internet hackers.

You DO know exploits take time to get patched, right? Nintendo has to know about Tube/Ironhax by now, why isn't it fixed yet if reveals "get them fixed"?

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're more delusional than I thought you were if you think Nintendo only hears of these exploits from random internet hackers.

You DO know exploits take time to get patched, right? Nintendo has to know about Tube/Ironhax by now, why isn't it fixed yet if reveals "get them fixed"?

Dunno, ask Nintendo ... the ARM9 exploits got fixed before they were even useful to anyone.
I remember a lot of peeps crying once they knew GW was not compatible with anything higher than 4.5.0.
Same story happened with the exploit which worked with consoles up to 9.2.0.

And here we are again ... people waiting for something to work with 10.x ... and I can assure you the story will go on like this.

Tubehax and Ironhax probably still work for the same reasons OoThax and Ninjhax still work.
They either prioratise ARM9 exploits higher than the above mentioned entrypoint exploits or Nintendo simply doesn't care / can't fix it.
Sky3DS was also meant to be easily patchable from the beginning. Devs could recognise the cart with no hassle, yet all Nintendo seem to be capable of, is to create a new AP.

You can find the same story on the Wii and vWii ... I don't know why they can't properly patch savegame exploits, but there's gotta be a reason for that.

And no, exploits usualy don't take that much (or at least shouldn't take much) time to fix. Look at Sony and M$, only the slightest evidence of any code which might break their security system, will get patched with a FW update within a few days (those beloved system stability updates might now make sense to you).
I never said these companies react ONCE they hear about them on the internet. But as I said before, they will hunt down bugs in their software by either auditing their code themselfs like they've done in the past (see the Wii U kernel exploit), or they will analyze any hint they get from public knowledge (3Dbrew draw enough attention towards the attackvectors which could escalate into kernel mode).

I don't know why you have such a stressed out attitude towards this conversation, but I don't see a reason for you to be pissed about what I say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...