Status
Not open for further replies.

thexyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
And the only way any of us will ever see it is if Gateway also manage to find it, and release it, and if someone goes through the trouble of reversing their launcher, and then if they decide to release their findings. Lots of ifs and maybes.
Or maybe you should find it yourself if you really want it?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Or maybe you should find it yourself if you really want it?
I wasn't complaining, just making a statement. yellows8, and any developer, is entirely within their right to give or withhold whatever they want, but history says, that with regards to such exploits, it's much more likely to be the latter.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually has something for 9.3+ but I also don't think that edit means anything. However the kernel exploits on 5.0+ were known of for a long time but never mentioned on 3dbrew until Gateway released their update so it wouldn't be the first time the elitists are intentionally holding back information so as to not give people any clues.

Reactions: Margen67

deadprank

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually has something for 9.3+ but I also don't think that edit means anything. However the kernel exploits on 5.0+ were known of for a long time but never mentioned on 3dbrew until Gateway released their update so it wouldn't be the first time the elitists are intentionally holding back information so as to not give people any clues.
It makes sense though. If they released the only one they had and it got fixed, they would have a much harder time finding a new one on a higher FW without kernel access. Hope that they keep another one on hand for when the 3ds reaches its end of life and it gets harder to get games to be able to pirate the unavailable ones.

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone