Yargh! What to get..

Which do you recommend..

• Buy GH3 now, RB Wii when/if it comes out..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy RB Ps2 NAO! What are you waiting for?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked this once before, when RB wasn't released or many people didn't play it, but now RB Ps2 is out so I think people can help me a bit more. I have until 8pm today to make a decision, my dad says..he already got me GH3 Wii but said I can return it for RB Ps2 if I want :\

Anyway, right now I have the option of either getting GH3 for the Wii for Christmas or just buying Rock Band for the Ps2. I have never played GH before, and think it's a really fun game and all, just that RB is better. But recently I learned that they watered down the Ps2 version making it less desirable, but still better than GH3 I'd say. Though GH3 Wii is a crappy port as well >_>"

But then again, why settle for the watered down version with no Online Play, DLC, or BWT extras? I mean, surely they are coming out with Wii Band, because if they didn't they'd really be stupid..since GH3 on the Wii sold more than the Ps2 & Ps3 versions, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere. So I suppose I could wait until Summer 2008 for it and enjoy GH now, or I could just get RB Ps2 for Christmas and just enjoy the heck out it, since the extras really aren't that big of a hit to the overall fun factor, I think. And I wouldn't be taking a chance on RB Wii, in case it doesn't get released.

Honestly, which do you guys think I should do?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rock Band - it has a guitar and drums!

Either way you should be happy, as they're both great games
smile.gif

(And you know Activision is "remastering" [the problem with the sound, as you've probably read] the GHIII for Wii and the remastered version comes out in January, I believe)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 or not pay attention and still reply