Yargh! What to get..

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sailor, Dec 24, 2007.

?

Which do you recommend..

1. Buy GH3 now, RB Wii when/if it comes out..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Buy RB Ps2 NAO! What are you waiting for?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Dec 24, 2007

Yargh! What to get.. by Sailor at 4:31 PM (777 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Sailor
    OP

Member Sailor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I asked this once before, when RB wasn't released or many people didn't play it, but now RB Ps2 is out so I think people can help me a bit more. I have until 8pm today to make a decision, my dad says..he already got me GH3 Wii but said I can return it for RB Ps2 if I want :\

Anyway, right now I have the option of either getting GH3 for the Wii for Christmas or just buying Rock Band for the Ps2. I have never played GH before, and think it's a really fun game and all, just that RB is better. But recently I learned that they watered down the Ps2 version making it less desirable, but still better than GH3 I'd say. Though GH3 Wii is a crappy port as well >_>"

But then again, why settle for the watered down version with no Online Play, DLC, or BWT extras? I mean, surely they are coming out with Wii Band, because if they didn't they'd really be stupid..since GH3 on the Wii sold more than the Ps2 & Ps3 versions, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere. So I suppose I could wait until Summer 2008 for it and enjoy GH now, or I could just get RB Ps2 for Christmas and just enjoy the heck out it, since the extras really aren't that big of a hit to the overall fun factor, I think. And I wouldn't be taking a chance on RB Wii, in case it doesn't get released.

Honestly, which do you guys think I should do?

2. kellyan95

Banned kellyan95 Banned

United States
    You could buy a real guitar, learn to play, and not be pathetic?

(Was that too harsh?)

GHIII

3. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    You should get them all. More = Better!!!

4. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Rock Band - it has a guitar and drums!

Either way you should be happy, as they're both great games [​IMG]

(And you know Activision is "remastering" [the problem with the sound, as you've probably read] the GHIII for Wii and the remastered version comes out in January, I believe)