T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
In a recent interview, Yakuza producer Toshihiro Nagoshi described the Wii U release as "an experiment" to see how many Wii U owners would be interested in something like Yakuza. "To be honest, we're not aiming to see if the game will be a smash hit," said Nagoshi. "Our real intention is that we want to see how people respond."

But will brand new Yakuza games would come to the Wii U? "The existing [Wii U] users are different [from PlayStation owners], so isn't it hard to say if it makes sense?" It really sounds like he first wants to wait and see how Yakuza 1 & 2 HD for Wii U does.

When asked whether Yakuza would be coming to the 3DS, Nagoshi replied with a chuckle, "It's not possible." Nagoshi was asked if a spin-off was doable, like PSP title Yakuza: Black Panther, but he replied that he wants to make the Yakuza games as action adventure games. "I'd do it if it were okay to have a Yakuza game without many people walking around the city... But it would be forcing it, no?" Nagoshi added that it felt like something that wasn't that desirable.

Elsewhere in the interview, Nagoshi was asked if Yakuza was coming to the PS Vita. The game producer replied affirmatively, once again acknowledging how the series has been born and bred on PlayStation hardware.

Source

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Well they haven't even brought Y5 to the West yet and SEGA hates money.
I could see Sony paying for the localization though with the recently rumored aggressive signings.
On a side note Rayman Legends confirmed for Vita with exclusive content I was going to post the news but can't, ironically because I'm on my Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1