Homebrew Yabause r2604 beta7

luminalace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Another unofficial version has been released. Has anyone tried it?

I have only downloaded Yabause Wii once and seriously I couldn't get it working so don't wanna test this myself unless someone tells me it's worth it.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly I have found that the FPS on all dreamcast emulation besides on PC has way too low FPS and this was true also for the last yabuse wii I tried.

luminalace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
test it yourself, it takes like 10 seconds... lol. Write a review, give the tempers your opinions.

Wynd

It's not going to take me ten seconds because I don't have any Saturn Roms. Still may just do what you said after getting some roms.

Still there are tempers that are way more familiar with Yabause than I will ever be!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LufianGuy said:
Sadly I have found that the FPS on all dreamcast emulation besides on PC has way too low FPS and this was true also for the last yabuse wii I tried.
Wow you got Dreamcast working on it?? Even on too low fps I'm still hugely impressed....

*cough*

Well don't expect WiiSX levels of emulation put it this way... Ever! I did get one of the Shining games working on something like beta1 but you're talking glitchy as and something like 10fps.... I find it strange the emulator is still being updated on the Wii coz imo there's no way whatsoever we're gonna get anything playable, but maybe the devs know something I don't know - I'd love them to prove me wrong (NiGHTS = Best game ever! NiGHTS Wii = nasty taste in me mouth!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD