Not open for further replies.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Because a bug in the forum software allows you to see deleted (but not entirely removed) posts via some method or other? You used to be able to see trashed posts via the user profile, maybe there's another way now and that's why any really offensive posts have to be trashed, removed, destroyed, the backups expunged, the sector on the hard drive that once held it overwritten, the server burned, and the ground on which it stood plowed and salted.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Veho said:
Because a bug in the forum software allows you to see deleted (but not entirely removed) posts via some method or other? You used to be able to see trashed posts via the user profile, maybe there's another way now and that's why any really offensive posts have to be trashed, removed, destroyed, the backups expunged, the sector on the hard drive that once held it overwritten, the server burned, and the ground on which it stood plowed and salted.
This is correct. At least easy-guess methods are fixed
evil.gif

The "official" topic contained the steps to one of the remaining bug.
If you accidentally find it, please don't post how, your topic will be deleted too. Thank you.
Report it to a staff instead, so we can fix it, or keep it for you to use later
tpi.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, not like it matters. I voiced the method and checked it shortly after the thread disappeared. I found it by complete accident while still half awake *snip*. Trust me, the thread in question is clean as can be. It should be a good lesson for the future though. Posts that offend the rules to that degree apparently just need the delete button to be hit.

Without me around, you would have masses of people viewing one hell of a hole in one.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Veho said:
any really offensive posts have to be trashed, removed, destroyed, the backups expunged, the sector on the hard drive that once held it overwritten, the server burned, and the ground on which it stood plowed and salted.
^
This

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
at least i got too see it.
tpi.gif

but i didn't see what AJ posted.... maybe that method will work... nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one