ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
but i can't convert wav to bcwav on foobar. I must to change the .wav into .bcwav and after copy the header of cwar?
You'd have to replace the wav's header with the cwav's header, if anything. I don't think you can do anything without a way to convert to cwav again.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is.

Recompression is what makes rebuilding the GARC take forever. Hold CTRL while extracting and it won't decompress every file, just decompress whatever file you want to edit.
Thanks, it really made the recompression faster! But now I need to fix my primal magikarp XD

Thanks for your help ^^

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm doing a big pack, with all models and textures shared
1451874096-1.png

1451874096-2.png

1451874096-3.png
i want them ^^

renatosk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys, idk what i'm doing wrong
every time i do a model , i get this bug in the game , but in ohana is normal , someone know what it is?

In ohana:
pJLZXYv.png

In Game:
tolZSwg.png

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey guys, idk what i'm doing wrong
every time i do a model , i get this bug in the game , but in ohana is normal , someone know what it is?

In ohana:
pJLZXYv.png

In Game:
tolZSwg.png

Same with the pokémon models. Someone can help me with an overworld (I must to make an overworld but I suck with overworlds xD).
Help please

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you "extract" those textures as when they were imported into Ohana? I would like to look at something, something that Ohana3DS does with textures when importing.

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Help for this things!:

1. How can I make an icon for ORAS (I have mega spiritomb and I want to use the bclim but the game freeze when i mega evolve for the icon)
2. How can I use different songs for the trainers (I want to use a custom song only for 1 trainer of team aqua)
3. How can I use all two teams (magma and aqua) on the same game (I want to make 2 teams on the game with different songs)

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Help for this things!:

1. How can I make an icon for ORAS (I have mega spiritomb and I want to use the bclim but the game freeze when i mega evolve for the icon)
2. How can I use different songs for the trainers (I want to use a custom song only for 1 trainer of team aqua)
3. How can I use all two teams (magma and aqua) on the same game (I want to make 2 teams on the game with different songs)

You would have to edit an already existing one. The one that the new Mega replaced, for that Spiritomb.
No one can do this, we'd have to edit the code and/or .cro dlls.
Same again, we will have to be able to edit music events, when and what music is triggered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo