ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Mixeli for gave me all your models!
1462824635-1.png
1462824638-2.png
1462824642-3.png
1462824641-4.png
CYNTHIA <3

RubyCarbuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone make a texture of the newest starters yet :) litten Rowley and the other one

They'd have to make entirely new models for them. There aren't any bird Pokemon that look enough like a chicken nugget to properly portray Rowlet. (Not even Hoothoot) And although Litten is a cat, I don't think we have any that look enough like it to replace properly without substantial editing as well. As for Popplio, you may be able to get away with that if you edit the crap out of Seal's model, but still.

Point is, I don't think there's anyone up to the task, simply because editing on that scale is iffy at best do to how Ohana is, and it would take more time than most people want to spend on them.

Asia81 said:
Not really, it's possible to get max 3 mega-evolution in the same battle with just a code (and work online)

That fine, if a code exists for that so be it. In that video in particular, I'm still pretty sure it was video editing do to the flashes when swapping out. Also, something else to point out during that video, he does the full Mega Evolution animation each time. The game only does it once each start up unless the battle you're in tells the game otherwise. (Zinnia's battle will force the animation if it has been done already during the same session)

Last edited by RubyCarbuncle,

RubyCarbuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay.. but if I want to change the trainer class to team plasma I have to use ruby, right?

You can still set the Trainer class to Team Magma using Alpha Sapphire. However, for what I think you're trying to do, you'd have to do that for EVERY Team Aqua Grunt in the game. Then in the text editor change "Team Magma" to "Team [insert name here]"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more questions how to edit the backgrounds? which programm do i need to decrypt the files of the backgrounds my computer
and which to edit them ?
i have decrypt the garc with garcTool and now i have files like (dec_110.137 as exaple) i can swap them with the informations on you list but now i want to edit them like you can you tell me how

Sorry for my bad english ^^"

Unpack the GARC with Pk3DS, you can use GARCTool, but it's not as good as Pk3DS's unpacker.
Unpack the file you want to edit (should have a file extension of .darc .137 or .bin) with Pk3DS.
Edit the textures in Ohana.
Use the container function of Ohana to reinsert the map's model into the .darc/.137/.bin file.
Repack your GARC using Pk3DS/GARCTool.
Then that's all there is to it.

Last edited by RubyCarbuncle,

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can still set the Trainer class to Team Magma using Alpha Sapphire. However, for what I think you're trying to do, you'd have to do that for EVERY Team Aqua Grunt in the game. Then in the text editor change "Team Magma" to "Team [insert name here]"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Unpack the GARC with Pk3DS, you can use GARCTool, but it's not as good as Pk3DS's unpacker.
Unpack the file you want to edit (should have a file extension of .darc .147 or .bin) with Pk3DS.
Edit the textures in Ohana.
Use the container function of Ohana to reinsert the map's model into the .darc/.147/.bin file.
Repack your GARC using Pk3DS/GARCTool.
Then that's all there is to it.
oh, thanks :D

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a gateway code, I want record it in a video for show it's a proof, but since I use a sysnand 10.7, I don't want lose time on creating a 9.2 emunand, so I wait for the a9lh release

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They'd have to make entirely new models for them.
Once S/M are out, this won't be a problem. We can all see they run on the 6th gen engine to an exact, so importing things shouldn't be a problem.

Weird, I thought I didn't double post. Thread was showing as if something was unread.

Last edited by Thelostrune,

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ist could be possible to inject a Gen 7 model with animations, textures etc. to the Gen 6 games?

THAT would be very interesting...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...