XXXTentacion Shot Dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,436
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Likes Likes 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
3,846
Solutions
1
Reaction score
29,759
Trophies
6
XP
14,140
Country
Antarctica
xxxtentacion-press-photo-bw-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Jahseh Onfroy was gunned down today outside of a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Onfrony was transferred to North Broward Hospital; it was confirmed at 5:40 PM EST in a tweet from the local police department that Onfroy was indeed dead.

:arrow: Source

Please keep any hate to yourself. This is not a thread to hate on him nor his music. No person should deserve to die.
 
Last edited by Ghost,
xxxtentacion-press-photo-bw-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Jahseh Onfroy was gunned down today outside of a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Onfrony was transferred to North Broward Hospital; it was confirmed at 5:40 PM EST in a tweet from the local police department that Onfroy was indeed dead.

:arrow: Source

Please keep any hate to yourself. This is not a thread to hate on him as no person should deserve to die.

I never listened to any of his music, but I know a lot of people were bothered by this.
 
So was he was he targeted by the shooters (as in they knew who he was and shot him because of that) or just a coincident?
Either way I don't think two wrongs make a right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost and dAVID_
RIP

I never really knew who he was but it's sad to see a man go at such an early age.
 
Sorry but I do not think anyone who is out on bail for the horrible crime of beating up a pregnant woman deserves to be mourned over. Hit a woman and you are the lowest of the low in my opinion its as simple as that.
Hitting a woman is justified in cases of self-defense. Now, let's not derail this thread further.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DarthDub
Never heard of him until people started posting about this on Instagram. I looked him up, and surprisingly, he had some good messages
 
Never heard of him.. but as soon as I said his name, my son said hes not dead.. something to do with a music video shoot ?


Edit dunno just google and that says conspiracy say hes alive
 
Last edited by ch0p5,
Never heard of him.. but as soon as I said his name, my son said hes not dead.. something to do with a music video shoot ?


Edit dunno just google and that says conspiracy say hes alive
People also say Tupac and Elvis are still alive. Conspiracies mean nothing.
 
I never listened to his music and honestly his style was not my thing. I don't know his life, but It's tragic to see someone so young gunned down in their prime and I hope they find the people who killed him.
 
Last edited by The Catboy,
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost
Honestly i don't know even who that dude was before this incident. But honestly, this is what happens when you play into gangsta dude and suddenly "The Real Deal" find you shitting at their territory. Bonus points for being pretty fucked-up mentally so i can assume that instead of shutting the fuck up this moron was still playing his game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News