Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Freezing

supermayo8a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm playing Xenoblade on the SKY3DS, and it has frozen on me two times. I could not go to the home screen, all I could go was shut down the 3DS. Has enyone else encountered this problem?

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that it freezes on people on cutscenes and they can skip them. But not to me, the game totally crashes

Try a different microSD card. I know it sounds crazy but lots of people reported that replacing it (or at the very least, reformatting it) helped a lot. I am talking about the MicroSD card that is inside the new3DS, not the one in your flashcart. Hopefully this fixes it for you.

Reactions: supermayo8a

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
You could have just found a couple of crashes. I found one the other day, put my 3DS to sleep and the bloomin thing wouldn't wake up again lol. With a game this size you're going to find plenty of crashes, I know from experience that games of this size are a nightmare to test.

The worst thing is that I lost around 10 hours worth of gameplay because I'm using a Gateway and hadn't quit the game for a while so the saves didn't get written to the micro-SD card.

Reactions: supermayo8a

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could have just found a couple of crashes. I found one the other day, put my 3DS to sleep and the bloomin thing wouldn't wake up again lol. With a game this size you're going to find plenty of crashes, I know from experience that games of this size are a nightmare to test.

The worst thing is that I lost around 10 hours worth of gameplay because I'm using a Gateway and hadn't quit the game for a while so the saves didn't get written to the micro-SD card.

If you keep having problems with this (on gateway), you could experiment with changing the game to card2, but this could lead to it's own problems. Card2 games save within the rom file, and the save will save when you save in game, rather than when you exit.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The game has been reported to freeze and crash, even retail. Save often, be happy, and die already. BR. Depravo is this relevant enough?
"A world lacking sense of humor, is a world that doesn't deserve existence." - A grumpy loser being grumpy.

PS: To the OP, don't be offended by the "die already" part, I don't really mean it.
PS2: To the OP, I had this strange feeling that Mexico was an independent country (and Guadalajara part of Mexico), I suppose given the flag that it was annexed while I was sleeping or something and now it is another Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
PS3: Well, and with this now officially the most spoken language in the USA turns to be Spanish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE