Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Chapter 4/5 save file request

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone have a XC3 save file they could send me? I managed to screw up my save file by accidentally unloading a character I needed to follow, then unknowingly saving afterwards; I also didn't have a Quick Save since Chapter 1, since I completely forgot that function existed. Reloading the map by travelling to a different area and back didn't respawn Shania, either.

Ideally, a save file from early Chapter 5 would be best, but I can make do with a Chapter 4 one.

8bitNoble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a XC3 save file they could send me? I managed to screw up my save file by accidentally unloading a character I needed to follow, then unknowingly saving afterwards; I also didn't have a Quick Save since Chapter 1, since I completely forgot that function existed. Reloading the map by travelling to a different area and back didn't respawn Shania, either.

Ideally, a save file from early Chapter 5 would be best, but I can make do with a Chapter 4 one.
I also need this. The same thing happened to me. I have no NPC to talk to and I'm stuck.

katayasu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I just completed chapter 4 and saw this thread, so here's my save. I didn't start chapter 5 yet, just saved at the end of chapter

Attachments

• Chapter 4 completed.rar
    888.6 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: EddieNash

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The same thing happened to me yesterday. That really sucked. After all the progress I made. And after that this stupid NPC to go to sleep didn’t pop up. Really frustrating…

Freyjadour

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I feel you, somehow got stuck on chapter 5 where I need to talk to npc in dormitory, he didn't show up. Guess I messed up something. So I started a new game, it's pain to redo everything but now on chapter 6.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have a somewhat similar problem. I'm on the mission "Infiltrate the Li Garte Prison camp" in Chapter 5. When I enter the cave, it doesn't allow me to continue because the Red Event marker doesn't appear after entering.

The only cheats I've used are max HP in battle and max amount of items. But I don't think that's the problem, if not something related to Accessing the cave before starting said Mission, and I say this because there was a Boss Monster in the Isurd DawnHero Missions, more specifically in the Cooley Pool Camp. There appeared the Chief Perilwing Ryuho, he had returned there because he saw an area of the map about an unexplored waterfall and there was no way to go up until I defeated that boss and his statue appeared and he teleported me there and from Coolley Lake he took me to the Upper part dd Aetia Region. There is a snowy place, where a Mission of the 2 kids Dorin and Bambam appeared. And this took me to the Cadensia Region, and it was there that I entered the cave and destroyed some rocks and removed a grate. And I couldn't go from there to Swordmarch because it told me "The infiltration mission had started". So now that I start that mission, the events of removing the rock and eliminating the grid do not appear because I had already done it before... If someone has a solution, I appreciate it. I attached the save game.

I'm already Level 99, and it's because I spent many days leveling up exploring the Maps. They wouldn't even let me use Monica's Hero because it was locked even though she told me I could use it.

Attachments

• Iman - XC3 PRISION CAMP BREAK.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This was the statue I was transported to. After that I was able to enter that cave of the Prisoners and cause these events not to happen again.

He was already level 84.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh here I have a save game that I had made a backup (Done before I started using Cheatcode) It's at Level 83 and It's at the end of Chapter 4 (infiltrate the Castle and destroy the Colony Annihilation Weapon) I'll have to use it if he above has no solution...

Attachments

• Iman - 2022.08.03 XC3 - lvl 83 Cap4 Mision Reach the Container.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 95

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
uff managed to fix the game myself. I had to look up the offset in the .sav file and find where the rock removal event is recorded.

0x817 Rock Event
00 = The event has not occurred yet
40 = Remove Rock Event Ended

View attachment 321701
View attachment 321702
View attachment 321703

It would be necessary to place the rock and the grid again
0x6A9B 8 bit
Rock Object
02 = Place the rock
05 = Remove the rock

If I was able to fix my game, I think they can also fix about the event of the NPC not appearing in a quest to go to sleep.

Last edited by Imancol,
Reactions: Marulez and cryspis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol