ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Hongyboi91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome work so far, and thank you for all your contribution to this save editor. Keep it up! I just have a couple of questions:

1. I tried editing the character stats but it doesn't work, such as exp. What is the max value for stats?

2. Do you have the code for the overdrive and legendary cores? I dont have any in my inventory and was trying to see if I can edit them in just like those 5 chips.

3. What does the "magic" code in the player information do because everytime i edit that value my file becomes corrupt.

Thanks!

Last edited by Hongyboi91,

7amdiano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Awesome work so far, and thank you for all your contribution to this save editor. Keep it up! I just have a couple of questions:

1. I tried editing the character stats but it doesn't work, such as exp. What is the max value for stats?

2. Do you have the code for the overdrive and legendary cores? I dont have any in my inventory and was trying to see if I can edit them in just like those 5 chips.

Thanks!
Exp is actually bonus exp ... Just sleep at any inn in the game and you can max your level .

Reactions: Hongyboi91

Hongyboi91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3. What does the "magic" code in the player information do because everytime i edit that value my file becomes corrupt.
Thanks!

Miyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in my editor where i have char_Exp are you saying it is Bonus Exp?

I tried this and yes, it is the bonus exp. Sleep in a inn and you can use it to level up to a max of level 99. I just set it to 9999999 and it worked fine. Nice alternative since I could never get the stat changes to work for some reason. And changing the core chips to to one of the five on the OP works wonderfully.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and yes, it is the bonus exp. Sleep in a inn and you can use it to level up to a max of level 99. I just set it to 9999999 and it worked fine. Nice alternative since I could never get the stat changes to work for some reason. And changing the core chips to to one of the five on the OP works wonderfully.

Thanks

GSFanatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have the latest .NET framework installed, but it won't load not matter what I try. The old editor loads fine, however.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im working on it i will upload in a couple minutes please lmk if it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i had it installed
I also have the latest .NET framework installed, but it won't load not matter what I try. The old editor loads fine, however.

I gave my whole director lmk if it works

Attachments

• XB2 Editor.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 276

huehui

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

it opened, gonna test
could not load the save, insta quit after trying to load save
nvm something wrong with my save, i opened another

Last edited by huehui,
Reactions: Type_O_Dev

cac0714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thank for this version, the other one would not work for me. I do have two questions. What is load Bdats for? Any way to input the name of everything in the editor? I see the column for names but there is nothing is in that column.

GSFanatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This one loads. :)

Will you be adding item names in relation to their ID? It would really speed up the process as per item modifications (not just the best items).

Last edited by GSFanatic,

Yehcharn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my save file isn't working? The save editor crashes when loading this save. I tried testing other people's saves and theirs worked for me. Only my save isn't working.

Attachments

• bf2savefile.rar
    69.1 KB · Views: 98

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why my save file isn't working? The save editor crashes when loading this save. I tried testing other people's saves and theirs worked for me. Only my save isn't working.

yours is 1,088kb normally its 1,118kb
Your file size is wrong, what tool are you using to to extract your save from switch

Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh