ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Sadly the update does not seem to have any effect on my legendary core. When I open up my save it said I had 0 instead of 12. Changing the value has no effect in-game.

Edit: I'm not sure how significant this is, but I am on Switch version 5.1.0, Game Version 1.4.1

Last edited by Yin111,

7amdiano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sadly the update does not seem to have any effect on my legendary core. When I open up my save it said I had 0 instead of 12. Changing the value has no effect in-game.

Edit: I'm not sure how significant this is, but I am on Switch version 5.1.0, Game Version 1.4.1
the legendary cores have to be the 3rd item in the list for the save editor to work , I know that because last time I tried to use it I had a different core as the 3rd item in the list and IT changed instead of the legendary core

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
the legendary cores have to be the 3rd item in the list for the save editor to work , I know that because last time I tried to use it I had a different core as the 3rd item in the list and IT changed instead of the legendary core

The order for my core in-game is Rare, Common and lastly Legendary. So it is already in the third slot.

Miyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When editing stats, do I use the 65535 value? I tried setting them at like 500 on Rex so they wouldn't be extremely OP, but it didn't stick for whatever reason in the game. I also could not get the ether amount for Poppi to change. Maybe you could see what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Attachments

• bf2savefile.sav-edit.sav.zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
OK so, using the modded save, it produced 3 full stacks of 99 legendary cores and the 12 original legendary cores, totaling 3 stacks + 12. In the editor I am able to edit the all cores and apply that in-game.

Upon bonding a blade however, two full stack would disappear, leaving a stack of 87 cores and the 12 original, equaling 99 total cores. So it seems that while you were able to convert Common and Rare cores to legendary. The total is always 99, using a core would make the game force that amount.

I then went and threw that into the editor and set common and rare to 99 from 0. Which had no effect, though that could simply be because I literally don't have stack one and two.

Last edited by Yin111,

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so, using the modded save, it produced 3 full stacks of 99 legendary cores and the 12 original legendary cores, totaling 3 stacks + 12. In the editor I am able to edit the all cores and apply that in-game.

Upon bonding a blade however, two full stack would disappear, leaving a stack of 87 cores and the 12 original, equaling 99 total cores. So it seems that while you were able to convert Common and Rare cores to legendary. The total is always 99, using a core would make the game force that amount.

I then went and threw that into the editor and set common and rare to 99 from 0. Which had no effect, though that could simply be because I literally don't have stack one and two.

PM me the newer save

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can't PM yet... need 10 total post. So I have to place rar here, Sorry.

Edit: Ah, I forgot to mention that the 12 original cores. Will never deplete even is you select to bond with them. It wall always deplete the larger stack first no matter the order. I also assume that those 12 original are the ones that can be edited in the editor for some reason.

Attachments

• bf2savefile newer.tested.rar
    89.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by Yin111,
Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't PM yet... need 10 total post. So I have to place rar here, Sorry.

Edit: Ah, I forgot to mention that the 12 original cores. Will never deplete even is you select to bond with them. It wall always deplete the larger stack first no matter the order. I also assume that those 12 original are the ones that can be edited in the editor for some reason.

Attachments

• bf2savefile.zip
    114.9 KB · Views: 178

Yin111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
It looks like the cores are working fine now, I could deplete them in-game and that is reflected in the editor and vise versa. That stack of 12 original legendary however, is now at the top of the list and still undependable unless I deplete the working legendary stack you were able to make. Would you like for me to send back the save again? Legendary core depleted or intact?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the cores are working fine now, I could deplete them in-game and that is reflected in the editor and vise versa. That stack of 12 original legendary however, is now at the top of the list and still undependable unless I deplete the working legendary stack you were able to make. Would you like for me to send back the save again? Legendary core depleted or intact?

your saves should be good from here on out.
use the editor whenever you want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night