MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure what I am doing wrong ...

I wanted to enjoy the game and even though I hated that fighting system from the beginning I tried hard ... now I am about 5 hours in the game and would like to go on with the story but damn does this shitty fighting system annoy me -.- why the hell do auto attack instead of manual and why to I only it one opponent when two or more are.basically at the same place ? damn I have a very big sword ... and targeting is bad too, especially on the field with lots of possible opponents my character sometimes doesn't do anything till I notice that the wrong monster us targeted -.-

just died like 10 times from monsters 5 level below me, what can I do except for wait till the skills are charged and use them?

another thing would be that this game is the first rpg ever where you can only have two equupments oO wtf?

And the skill system seems bugged too, one skill from that girl blade says i need to find new areas and even after registering several areas it says 0/12

and all those chests I can not open :(

Now I am stuck at one point, I need to get stuff for the guy to build that artifacial sword or whatever but either I buy (no money) or dive (no capsules and no money to buy them) for them so yeah what do I do withouth money for either ? can't go on with the story and the monsters in front of town kill me all the time no matter how weak they are .... somehow out of the blue I get 3k dmg at ones some times and thats it for me with my 1k health
Try play longer there will be a second fighting system tutorial, they explain how to make chains and it will make more sense.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try play longer there will be a second fighting system tutorial, they explain how to make chains and it will make more sense.

I know I wrote to much ^^V

I can not go on as I need money for the main quest even for the "free" solution I need a lot more money than I have ....
All the other sidequests either want me to buy something which I can't or kill something which I also can't or find something (no idea where but probably at a place with lots of monsters xD)

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I wrote to much ^^V

I can not go on as I need money for the main quest even for the "free" solution I need a lot more money than I have ....
All the other sidequests either want me to buy something which I can't or kill something which I also can't or find something (no idea where but probably at a place with lots of monsters xD)

sell the stuff you have or go around collecting plants and stuff. iirc you need 3k? or so where you are stuck. it's the only point in the game where you need money to progress. just keep fast travelling to the rest tree and collect the 2-3 collection spots there

if you're stuck at other places, then you need to ask for help.

as for the manual/auto attack, you don't understand the combat system.

let me explain it to you

there is no "manual" combat.
the auto attacks will happen as long as the character can hit. and you want them to attack as much as possible.

the 3 skills you have, are skills. auto attacks are their cooldown. they are not a "manual" combat system.
the last skill is your "ultimate"

basically auto attacks -> your skills cooldown -> use more skills = ultimate charge faster. until you get to 3, then to get to 4 you just have to stand still and wait..

that said, i agree with people that the combat skills that require you to be at the side/back utter trash because you don't really know where it is. there are no cues to tell you and the monsters move so much since aggro is useless.

thankfully there will come a point where you can tell the blades with these skills to fuck off when you get more blades.

luckily the AI isn't complete trash too as they do try to finish/start combos for you so you can deal massive damage.

the combo system isn't well explained too and i still don't understand it. the game tutorial is shit so it doesn't help.

luckily i played xb1 a little so i understand the basic but not the combo that wasn't in xb1

Last edited by tides,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.