Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to lock this topic.
I've already noted everything that was reported here, but it's too hard to keep track of everything if it's all in the same topic.

From now when you find a bug, please post a new topic for it. Don't forget to use the "NEW" tag so we immediately see it's a bug report ;)

------------------------

This thread is for reporting any bug or annoyance that you find
or to ask for help in post formatting while we all get used to XenForo.

We are quite aware that some of the old IPB bells and whistles are gone.
Some of them will be brought back later, and some will be gone forever.
We ask that you do not gripe about this. Nobody is precisely 'happy' about it.

While this forum software change was forced by an unpleasant occurrence,
it isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Keep looking around, try out the features and options of XenForo, and we'll all learn the quirks of it together.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see a way to report a user for <insert reason here> reason, just a post.

Unless I am crazy and that option was never there.

You mean a report button on a user's profile page? Yeah we had one under IPB. In time we probably will again.
For now if you find the need to lodge such a report, PM it to one of the staff.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A rather strange bug.
I just got an alert saying someone quoted me in a thread I never posted in and it also led me to a post that didn't contain any quoted posts from me.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also had a couple of phantom alerts yesterday- the icon popped up but there was nothing there when I clicked on it.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I "Sometimes" get the option to unblock someones ignored content. Othertimes it just shows the thread without any of the ignored posters posts leaving it very hard to decipher what is going on.

snakepliskin2334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dont know about fellow temps but latley i been getting unable to view shoutbox error even though i am logged on is anyone else getting this and if so can someone maybe en admin take a look at this problem please best regards sankepliskin2334

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Quote box is overextended regardless of the horizontal length of the browser, across multiple browsers, and across both themes.

2q1sF.png
It's been evident throughout all the other news posts with quotes, but none of them have been right next to the featured picture so it is hard to notice.

Reactions: Rydian

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is no great problem but at the end of every thread (I have yet to check properly around forums, the wiki and whatever else) I have as much space again that is completely blank (the dark blue of the background in this case). Should I have time later I will try my hand at investigating it a bit.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Figured out what it was (probably should have checked properly on the day) that was causing the massive borders.
-the little upload swf thing ( http://gbatemp.net/js/swfupload/Flash/swfupload.swf ) which formerly hovered around the post reply button (made changing the size of the reply box annoying on occasion) now sites at the bottom right of the page. Noscript blocked it and the little click to activate thing sits there which ends up doing that.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: nukeboy95

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
so like, i liked a thread/post, and like it totally says 'i like it' like too much and stuff. i mean i like the post, i dont love the post and stuff.
15942-butImVato.png

cuz like i am vatoloco, so like how can me and vatoloco like it. i mean like whats going on, like is it my doppelganger or like is it a hint to myself that i have like multiple personalities and stuff. like omg, im like soooo confused and junk.

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the bug where you 1st view a thread and it takes you to the last post is still present. i've put up with it but now it's getting annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-