Hey (I hope this is in the right section) I've got a newly RGH'd Xbox 360 Corona Slim (I paid a guy to do it) with Freestyle Dash and everything there has been running great. I started getting adventurous and installing different emulators. Most were fine and easy but I'm having problems with Mupen64 and Xell. I tried installing Mupen with Xell but it would make the text would off align and freeze. So I figured 'hey maybe I need to update Xell.’ So I downloaded Xell reloaded 0.993 (I have no idea what the version was before). I renamed the “xell-gggggg.bin” file to “updxell.bin,” tossed the files onto a flash drive and tried to install it. Bunch of text scrolls through, blah blah blah but then it stopped and didn’t change. So I tried restarting and going at it again but now I see nothing but black. So this is where I stand. I think I botched my Xell. Everything else works, but I’d still kind of like to be able to play Mupen. I don’t know what to do next. Help!