Xecuter Presents SX INSTALLER v1.5

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by garyopa, Feb 20, 2019.

Front-page
    Also Introducing 'SX Server' v1.1, a new separate download for advanced users!
    SX_Server_11_1.

Team-Xecuter has updated their SX Installer app, check out the changes below:
    SX Server v1.1 is a separate download for advanced users (Windows PC is required).

SX_APP_15. SX_Server_11_2.

More to come soon from us, meanwhile, enjoy this update and thank you for your patience.

-=< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >=-

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

MachRc, Adr990, CymraegAce and 7 others like this.
    Discussion (133 replies)
  1. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Good to know TX is spending their time efficiently making sure SX Installer is up-to-date and not on getting their CFW working on 7.X

2. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    Still white blocks and unknown developer for split nsps?

3. Frexxos

Frexxos GBAtemp Fan

Apr 27, 2015
    Germany
    Nice update. For me it makes sense to wait with the 7'0'x firmware, they should wait til its more than only a stability update!

I am also happy to see they are not lazy, they doing something

4. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    Good to know that you know about it.

In the meantime the installer is being upgraded continously, with new features and bugfixes.

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Yes because its not like other CFW are actually working on support 7.0 (which you can view in real-time).

Today is looking like a June 15th kind of day:creep:

THYPLEX, Owenge, Kubas_inko and 5 others like this.
  6. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    Hard at work = refreshing atmosphere's github

7. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    We have emunand. My switch is updated to 7.0.1. Playing smash and diablo online right now, while enjoying 6.2 emunand while others have to wait till 7.0.x support is finished.

Ita54_2, Purple_Shyguy, Z00T and 5 others like this.
  8. Essasetic
    This message by Essasetic has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 21, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  9. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Idontknowwhattoputhere Spider

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    sx server is just nut gui

phiberoptix likes this.
  10. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    At the risk of going off-topic, this translates to "I spent at least $45 for stuff that you can do for free"

11. Cubuss
    This message by Cubuss has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  12. Idontknowwhattoputhere
    This message by Idontknowwhattoputhere has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  13. ombus

ombus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    i use sxos but no fanboy here.. just wanna say that i dont think you can have emunand without paying ... at least for now.

14. Idontknowwhattoputhere
    This message by Idontknowwhattoputhere has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  15. Essasetic
    This message by Essasetic has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  16. Idontknowwhattoputhere
    Feb 20, 2019
  17. Cubuss

Cubuss GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2017
    Netherlands
    High Quality Shitposter
    Like this post if you are mentally challanged,

Last edited by Cubuss, Feb 21, 2019
    nachuz likes this.
  18. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    If it was a proper virus why aren't the big 3 engines flagging it?

19. Essasetic

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    It's most likely a false positive but it's still funny some antivirus' marks it as a false positive.

20. JoeBloggs777
    This message by JoeBloggs777 has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  21. Essasetic
    This message by Essasetic has been removed from public view by Chary, Feb 20, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 20, 2019
  22. Idontknowwhattoputhere
    Feb 20, 2019
  23. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    I have a badass dongle, and no, you can't use sx is for free, neither all its features.

You tell me when you can load xci files from an external drive while using emunand on different fw version than sysnand, or you can also tell me when you can use cfw and online features from Nintendo without a band backup and restore cycle.

24. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Please don't turn this thread into another sx shitstorm

25. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    Won't do, just bored about children moaning about xecuter.

Funny that the ban-thread guy doesn't like the only solution to evade bans successfully while making .full use of console features.

26. JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777 GBAtemp Fan

May 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    the haters moan about how long it takes SX to update to the l8st firmware, but at worse that has taken a few weeks. Many of these haters were the same people who said at the release of Sx , don't buy it, Atmos will be released soon, it was months after SX release until you could install a NSP with Atmos and even now where is your emunand, Usb loading, i'll not mention XCI loading ..

as for the $45, I've just saved more than that thanks to CPY and Metro Exodus :P

gizmomelb likes this.
  27. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    What Essasetic said.
    You mean having to keep my console docked at all, removing one of its key features or using standard crypto .NSP files while blocking the GDPR URL? :unsure:

SX and shitposting go together like Atmosphere and June 15th:rofl2:
    Its silly to advocate to people to pay for something to use something they also have to pay for.

8BitWonder likes this.
  28. Idontknowwhattoputhere
    Feb 20, 2019
  29. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    I should really update my sxos installer.... oh wait I need 7.0.x support first cause no emunand