Xecuter Presents SX INSTALLER v1.5

Also Introducing 'SX Server' v1.1, a new separate download for advanced users!
SX_Server_11_1.jpg

Team-Xecuter has updated their SX Installer app, check out the changes below:
While our SX OS team is hard at work on our upcoming update supporting Nintendo's 7.0.x firmware, the SX Installer team is happy to bring you another update adding some of the most requests features we received from users by email.
  • increased single-threaded install speed.
  • added option for multi-threaded network install to increase install speed.
  • fixed memory issue with tiny game icon diplay.
  • fixed slow boot time when retroarch has a large collection of thumbnails.
  • more responsive UI menus.
  • added support for the new "SX Server" to easily install NSP's from a windows PC over the network or through direct USB connection.
  • General UI enhancements.
SX Server v1.1 is a separate download for advanced users (Windows PC is required).

SX_APP_15.jpg SX_Server_11_2.jpg

More to come soon from us, meanwhile, enjoy this update and thank you for your patience.

-=< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >=-

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice update. For me it makes sense to wait with the 7'0'x firmware, they should wait til its more than only a stability update!

I am also happy to see they are not lazy, they doing something

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know TX is spending their time efficiently making sure SX Installer is up-to-date and not on getting their CFW working on 7.X

Good to know that you know about it.

In the meantime the installer is being upgraded continously, with new features and bugfixes.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know that you know about it.

In the meantime the installer is being upgraded continously, with new features and bugfixes.
Yes because its not like other CFW are actually working on support 7.0 (which you can view in real-time).

Today is looking like a June 15th kind of day:creep:

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes because its not like other CFW are actually working on support 7.0 (which you can view in real-time).

Today is looking like a June 15th kind of day:creep:
We have emunand. My switch is updated to 7.0.1. Playing smash and diablo online right now, while enjoying 6.2 emunand while others have to wait till 7.0.x support is finished.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have emunand. My switch is updated to 7.0.1. Playing smash and diablo online right now, while enjoying 6.2 emunand while others have to wait till 7.0.x support is finished.
At the risk of going off-topic, this translates to "I spent at least $45 for stuff that you can do for free"

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the risk of going off-topic, this translates to "I spent at least $45 for stuff that you can do for free"

I have a badass dongle, and no, you can't use sx is for free, neither all its features.

You tell me when you can load xci files from an external drive while using emunand on different fw version than sysnand, or you can also tell me when you can use cfw and online features from Nintendo without a band backup and restore cycle.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a badass dongle, and no, you can't use sx is for free, neither all its features.

You tell me when you can load xci files from an external drive while using emunand on different fw version than sysnand, or you can also tell me when you can use cfw and online features from Nintendo without a band backup and restore cycle.
Please don't turn this thread into another sx shitstorm

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

the haters moan about how long it takes SX to update to the l8st firmware, but at worse that has taken a few weeks. Many of these haters were the same people who said at the release of Sx , don't buy it, Atmos will be released soon, it was months after SX release until you could install a NSP with Atmos and even now where is your emunand, Usb loading, i'll not mention XCI loading ..

as for the $45, I've just saved more than that thanks to CPY and Metro Exodus :P

Reactions: gizmomelb

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you were above this Draxzelex, you've let yourself down by lowering yourself to the level of a hater, who has nothing better to do but troll SX posts, waiting for mañana to come and for Atmos to have features SX has had for months (USB loading, Emunand) :sad:

sigh good bait I'll admit.
What Essasetic said.

You mean having to keep my console docked at all, removing one of its key features or using standard crypto .NSP files while blocking the GDPR URL? :unsure:

Please don't turn this thread into another sx shitstorm
SX and shitposting go together like Atmosphere and June 15th:rofl2:
Won't do, just bored about children moaning about xecuter.

Funny that the ban-thread guy doesn't like the only solution to evade bans successfully while making .full use of console features.
Its silly to advocate to people to pay for something to use something they also have to pay for.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over