LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I’m still hold on to sx until Atmos gets proper xci patch .... come on anyone ? ... please?
NSP/NSZ are really good file formats, and if your SD is big enough, you won't need and HDD to store your games (which also ruins with the portability of the system).
At this point, the only real and actual reason to not migrate from SX OS to Atmos is not losing the few bucks you spent on the licence.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not this stupid shit again. just because a website is down does not mean it's gone for good. Ever hear of server maintenance or moving servers? or how about moving to a new domain host? The places they use a a host could also be suspending/deleting the web pages because of nintendo suing everyone who had anything to do with them.

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website is crap, and has always been crap.

It goes down at least a few times a week for hours, if not days at a time.

This is the 1st time that all these have happened at once so you be the judge.

Main site down

Portal site down

Activation down

Cant find them on Aliexpress - They are no longer producing them according to our friends @ AliX

Lets wait and see what happens

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSP/NSZ are really good file formats, and if your SD is big enough, you won't need and HDD to store your games (which also ruins with the portability of the system).
At this point, the only real and actual reason to not migrate from SX OS to Atmos is not losing the few bucks you spent on the licence.
No im Stuck in my old ways.. 6tb HDD is needed at all times...

Last edited by djpannda,

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And we are back with this week episode of " again sxos is done for " .. in this episode we will explore yet again people saying that sxos is gone and everybody should change to atmosphere.. the super duper ultra mega option of choice for the elite few.. of course.. no piracy. ( wink wink ). Will this be the one ? after time and time again of re run episodes of sxos is over... will this be really the last time ?
Stay and watch to find out ! who knows? this could be the episode of the YEAR !.

edit: sarcasm...for those...

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And we are back with this week episode of " again sxos is done for " .. in this episode we will explore yet again people saying that sxos is gone and everybody should change to atmosphere.. the super duper ultra mega option of choice for the elite few.. of course.. no piracy. ( wink wink ). Will this be the one ? after time and time again of re run episodes of sxos is over... will this be really the last time ?
Stay and watch to find out ! who knows? this could be the episode of the YEAR !.

edit: sarcasm...for those...

Ugh, another rerun. I've already seen this episode. But I won't spoil it for everyone.

Reactions: mr_switch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol