Hacking xecuter is down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Just checked it out it's not available on aliexpress, but I am pretty sure that some of the official resellers still sell it.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meaning what? At this point Awoo and Tinfoil can both install XCIs on Atmosphere just fine, unless I'm missing something here.
They want to have a 6tb drive connected to their dock with every single game and load them like carts instead of installing them.

Honestly I think it's a hassle since in the SX menu it just makes one *really* long list of games. There's no real organization to it. Same thing with the main menu, it just adds tons of games.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Imancol

IAmTheMullet

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Meaning what? At this point Awoo and Tinfoil can both install XCIs on Atmosphere just fine, unless I'm missing something here.
The thing most people are missing is SXOS ability to mount XCI games without installing, this is the real benefit of SXOS. Forget all the hassles of installing games to try them out. Simply chuck a USB-C thumb drive in and play away. If you want mobile, then copy or install to SD. If you want to keep it then copy it to your accessible (when docked) USB HDD library.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Additionally you do not need to open SX OS Menu in order to play a game. If you are going to play a game that you have played before, you just click on the game icon on Switch's menu and it automatically loads the XCI for you (nearly as fast as a normally installed game).

Last edited by GCS,

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They want to have a 6tb drive connected to their dock with every single game and load them like carts instead of installing them.

Honestly I think it's a hassle since in the SX menu it just makes one *really* long list of games. There's no real organization to it. Same thing with the main menu, it just adds tons of games.

Who cares that is personal preference.
Hate all you want on TX, one day in the very near future, 95% of all switch consoles will rely on the Core/Lite chips!
Also, someone will come along and bring xci support to Atmos, it's almost inevitable at this point!

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares that is personal preference.
Hate all you want on TX, one day in the very near future, 95% of all switch consoles will rely on the Core/Lite chips!
Also, someone will come along and bring xci support to Atmos, it's almost inevitable at this point!
I didn't hate. I responded to someone that didn't understand xci loading and I gave my personal opinion on it.

I fully understand the love people have for xci loading. But the inability to manage large collections, *to me*, makes it more of a hassle than it's worth. Which xci loading seems to be most valuable with a large collection. If you're using a smaller collection, just get a decent sized sd card.

Last edited by hartleyshc,
Reactions: Cylent1

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't hate. I responded to someone that didn't understand xci loading and I gave my personal opinion on it.

I fully understand the love people have for xci loading. But the inability to manage large collections, *to me*, makes it more of a hassle than it's worth. Which xci loading seems to be most valuable with a large collection. If you're using a smaller collection, just get a decent sized sd card.

Fair enough lol

Reactions: hartleyshc

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hope we get the new update soon, the other day I was playing online just fine but now for whatever reason it ask me to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1