Hacking Suggestion Xci loader?

D

Deleted User

Currently the only safe way for online playing is to play legit with xci and a private certs you know
It has been confirmed by a user that he got banned by dumping his own games and playing them online with the original certificate for each game he played. Loading .XCI files online may not be perfect

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't it not necessary since CIA was safter than .3ds so no one bothered with developing a loader?
I miraculously never got banned for going online with .3DS files that I injected with the header from my copy of Ocarina of Time but I was a Gateway fanboy so I never kept up much with the 3DS scene unfortunately :P

Reactions: linuxares

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Its not about the cost..tx is a closed source project..steal codes from other developers so you know how this will end right?..yea a dead project with hundreds of users left behind just like gateway for the 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its not a question..its a suggestion!!
Am sorry if that confused you tho
did they steal the XCI loader from other devs?

edit: oh, someone else said that before, i am zetta slow.

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: Dust2dust

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Get a cracked Version of the sxos hbmenu.nro on ReiNX and run your xci's there. 100% free, you can only use legit copys tho since there are no sigpatches ;)
We need sigpatches even if it is legit copy..you are confused with the legit nsp they dont need signeture patch..xci does need a special signature patch

Last edited by MonMonz,

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a cracked Version of the sxos hbmenu.nro on ReiNX and run your xci's there. 100% free, you can only use legit copys tho since there are no sigpatches ;)

Don't recommend people get cracked versions of sxos ,, do you know how many users might look at this and think oh theres a free copy il download and use that ... to only find out its bricked there console....
And i can confirm this as i just repaired @Mat37 System cause he used the fake sx os crack. god bless him

Reactions: Mat37 and MonMonz

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't recommend people get cracked versions of sxos ,, do you know how many users might look at this and think oh theres a free copy il download and use that ... to only find out its bricked there console....
And i can confirm this as i just repaired @Mat37 System cause he used the fake sx os crack. god bless him
More like you blessed me. Even tho the post was deleted a long time ago don't search for a cracked SX OS and convert your XCI to NSP and use the devmenu to install it

Reactions: Canna

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the problem. Currently TX is the only people who has a XCI loader. It's probable that other people are working on it, but no one is talking because of the stupid fanboys who talk down everything TX did because they are too cheap to fork out some money. Don't even get me started on the bullshit "they broke copyright by taking source code". It's a toxic subject. So everyone is jumping on the NSP is better bandwagon even though it will 100% get you banned. Seriously, this scene is get so stupid because of fanboys.

The best option to not be banned is only using xci's with fake certs and avoiding being online while on the CFW. This will probably be the only way people won't get banned on the Switch, so yes, some other people will come out with a backup loader, but when, who knows? By xmas? Xmas 2019? No idea. But currently and most likely moving forward, the only way to be somewhat safe is using XCI's.

So if you want to play backups now, with the least risk of getting banned, you need to fork out some money to TX. Otherwise you wait. Don't install NSP files while you wait because you will get banned 100% doing that.

Last edited by nyder,
Reactions: MonMonz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay