Homebrew RELEASE XCI-Explorer(1.50Mod)

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Another day, another update from me - for those that have NSP & XCI files, this is a handy mod for XCI Explorer for doing some stuff that the original version doesn't have included. (even though it still is a great release - so thanks Student Blake for the original code and for putting on github).

THIS CONTAINS NO KEYS - ADD YOUR OWN

Screenshots:
ZPvrS9b.png

tQL5fs8.png

Tt2tQsZ.png

bAyzM1p.png

Forked from original: github.com/StudentBlake

Features Added:
Save Game Image - click on game image to save (right click on game image to search the net for game info)
Rename game files - handy for those that want the orinal name of the xci/nsp
Show md5 of loaded files
Add to database - games/updates can be added to a sqlite database for easy tracking/info
Keys - easily add/mod keys.dat file when new keys are available.
Base64 - encode/decode base64 strings.
RenXpack GUI - for repacking games with a lower fw key
NSP/XCI Splitter GUI - only available when loaded games are over the 4GB limit for fat32 cards.
4nxci GUI - for repacking xci games into nsp format.
Links database - handy for storing all your switch based links into for use on any computer.
Also added is a dropdown combobox - this is populated from links you added to your links database.
Some tools added - gui format for foramatting sc cards to fat32, sak for game manipulation.

Also (for speed) instead of needing to load games via the load button - games can be dragged on to the address bar.

Some code fixes also added.

NO keys are present in this - you will need to add your own to keys.dat (or just rename prod.keys to keys.dat and replace the empty files that's present).

Newest 64bit & 32bit versions of the following are included:
4nxci.exe
hactool.exe
renxpack.exe

These can be replaced in the tools/bin folder depending on the System O/S you are using - by default 32bit files are in this folder.

Source Code: https://github.com/mrdude2478/XCI-Explorer
Release: https://github.com/mrdude2478/XCI-Explorer/releases

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I'm following this one, thanks

I've fixed some database sorting stuff - such as being able to search by name/title id and some other tweaks. Next thing I plan on adding is a cheat database bit where you can store your cheats - and then just create a folder and txt file from that info when you need it. Probably it won't take too long to do that as I have all the database code figured out now, Most likely this week at some point that will be done.

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
nsz not support?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nsz xcz not support???

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Next thing being added: Cheats Database.

Slgoiun.png

Just got a menu bar to add with some sites that contain cheats + ability to import cheats tsv or export to tsv files. Most code is done so it should done by next week if I get the time.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: peteruk

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quick question, can this scan my local game database and tell me exactly what updates/dlc am I missing for the games it scans, or at least just tell me the latest updates/dlc available for the games ?

sh0wst0pper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you change a game picture and name? Hasbro game night always shows as monopoly for me, but i dont know of any tool that lets you change this. I see it has rename, but if i change the name, that button is then greyed out

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
MD5 does not work gives same result for all files, it worked on 1.49

Thanks for reporting, I've attached a fixed file with that corrected - to save you needing to download the entire program files again.

Can you change a game picture and name? Hasbro game night always shows as monopoly for me, but i dont know of any tool that lets you change this. I see it has rename, but if i change the name, that button is then greyed out
That's because there's 3 games in that, you can extract all 3 games from the xci and each one will show it's proper icon.

The app asks a password for keys.
is there any password for it?
It tells you in the first post to supply your own keys.dat - that's because the rules of this site don't allow such things to be posted.

Attachments

• XCI-Explorer(1.5.0b MD5 Fixed).zip
    977.5 KB · Views: 516
Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: Arithon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/