Gaming Xbox live

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I recently bought an xbox 360 and flashed it and everything. So now i've finally got a mic and bought 3 months worth of xboxlive time, but i'd like to get clear or on some stuff before i connect online. Now I know it's pretty safe to go online with a flashed 360, and that the game has to be stealthpatched and be a good dump etc. etc. But what other significant things do you have to think about? Not to play a game before it's released in your country? Only play PAL games online? (since i got a pal 360), avoid playing a few games that are known to ban?

Any help is really apreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right ... for the absolute last time ...

You can play any game before it gets released, as they have zero way of knowing who all is, and isn't, supposed to have a game prior to release ...

No way, whatsoever ... too, too many legit copies are going around, of any given game, prior to it's retail release ...

... it doesn't matter what the game is, it doesn't matter what region the game is ...

You will be fine.

I have been playing copied 360 games online since the 360 was first cracked ... always been fine ... just keep up to date with your stealthing and firmware ...

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright thanks for the info mate!
grog.gif

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried to connect online when i got a message that there was a console update, it's totally safe to update right? (sorry if i'm beeing über paranoid but i really don't wanna get banned from xbox live since the online experience is what makes stuff fun)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Digeman said:
Just tried to connect online when i got a message that there was a console update, it's totally safe to update right? (sorry if i'm beeing über paranoid but i really don't wanna get banned from xbox live since the online experience is what makes stuff fun)

You are safe to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays