Gaming XBOX 360 update on Final Fantasy XIII

Arch Feline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only just got Final Fantasy XIII. I wanted to wait until I had HDMI. (I have the ASUS 21.5 inch monitor with no speakers).

You need to install the update that comes with the game and as they never let you back it out I wanted to check that this is just the USB update.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably not- we have not seen that update on discs as far as I know. Chances are it is still the older update with avatar data.

What is the problem with updating anyway? Unless you are saving it for a JTAG mod it will not mess anything up.

Arch Feline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem with updating? One of the updates prevented use of non Microsoft peripherals. I really wonder how well informed you are.

I accepted this update having no choice but I want to know what damage is being done to my system.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My apologies, I forgot about that memory card thing (said block came long before the USB stuff though which I am fairly sure we have not seen on a disc yet).

http://abgx360.net/verified.php has what update a given game carries (the change in waves these days corresponds to the update they carry).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious