XBLM offers LOTR: Conquest multiplayer demo!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 2, 2009.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

"Fresh from the developer oven and onto the Xbox Live Marketplace serving platter is a new Lord of the Rings: Conquest demo. Best part, it's an online enabled multiplayer demo, joy! Other than the multiplayer knowledge, we're uncertain about the demo specifics other than the fact that it's a 1GB download. So, feel free to add it to your queue and give the LOTR: Conquest demo a try. All the cool kids are doing it."

Source

2. Batman55

Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 21, 2007
    Canada
    Is it gold-only for a week like other demos?

I want to play it while everyone is online [​IMG]

3. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    I don't even care for LOTR but I've been excited for this. I love the Battlefront series, and I'm sure this will be just as incredible. [​IMG]

4. 23qwerty

23qwerty GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2007
    Canada
    This has been out on PS3 for over a week. [​IMG]

5. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    Well apparently the 360 version does too. This is incredible, and it came out of nowhere. I knew about the game's existance but I had no idea the details about it or that it was coming out in less than two weeks. I went into this not even caring about LOTR, playing it because I love me some Battlefront. And I was not disappointed, this is incredible. [​IMG]

Friggin Balrog though, I can't seem to hurt the bastard...

6. tomqman

tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

Aug 7, 2007
    Isle Of Wight
    the demo made me go from "i will buy this when it goes cheap" to "i must have or i will kill people" [​IMG].
    thats really anoying that this is only out to gold members on xbl, as its out to every ps3 owner for free (thats why i love my ps3, and i watch loads of blu-ray)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice