XBLM offers LOTR: Conquest multiplayer demo!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
uniteordest3.jpg

"Fresh from the developer oven and onto the Xbox Live Marketplace serving platter is a new Lord of the Rings: Conquest demo. Best part, it's an online enabled multiplayer demo, joy! Other than the multiplayer knowledge, we're uncertain about the demo specifics other than the fact that it's a 1GB download. So, feel free to add it to your queue and give the LOTR: Conquest demo a try. All the cool kids are doing it."

Source

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well apparently the 360 version does too. This is incredible, and it came out of nowhere. I knew about the game's existance but I had no idea the details about it or that it was coming out in less than two weeks. I went into this not even caring about LOTR, playing it because I love me some Battlefront. And I was not disappointed, this is incredible.
smile.gif

Friggin Balrog though, I can't seem to hurt the bastard...

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the demo made me go from "i will buy this when it goes cheap" to "i must have or i will kill people"
smile.gif
thats really anoying that this is only out to gold members on xbl, as its out to every ps3 owner for free (thats why i love my ps3, and i watch loads of blu-ray)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Same