Hacking XBLA Games won't load after RGH HDD Upgrade

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, they can be anywhere. xbla games that is. I think dlc has to remain in the content folder. you don't need to hold down a button to play a different region game. yaris swap just replaces the header of the content. have you examined the content with yaris swap? maybe try patching again with that app instead of something else.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait a minute. this just hit me. I think I know what is causing your issue. the database of FSD/Aurora contains a copy of the serial number for the hdds being used, so it's probably not matching up with the new hdd. delete the database (in settings), and rescan.

cpmattes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no, they can be anywhere. xbla games that is. I think dlc has to remain in the content folder. you don't need to hold down a button to play a different region game. yaris swap just replaces the header of the content. have you examined the content with yaris swap? maybe try patching again with that app instead of something else.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait a minute. this just hit me. I think I know what is causing your issue. the database of FSD/Aurora contains a copy of the serial number for the hdds being used, so it's probably not matching up with the new hdd. delete the database (in settings), and rescan.

That made perfect sense, but did not work, unfortunately. Deleted content.db in Aurora-folder restarted - No success. Thinking about it, this can‘t be the problem. The games are also not starting via xexmenu.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you trying to open the default.xex of a game in xexmenu? I don't think you should delete the content.db. purge the database from within aurora, delete the directory listings for where to scan as well, redo all that, then rescan.

cpmattes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, I tried deleting, re-adding and rescanning several time before. No effect sadly. Yes, i try to run default xex one of these other executable files some gamerips come with. Can‘t remeber and I‘m not home atm.

cpmattes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well it seems like my japanese ges that won‘t boot now were GODs, extracted Isos work. Is there a faster, more concient way to fix this than to transfer to pc, convert them from GOD2ISO and extract ISO then?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe so, no. I'm not sure why you're having so many issues. the last thing to try might be reflashing the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-