ashly138

OP
Trophies
Website
Check My Signature For My Links!
XP
Country
Netherlands
any one from the netherlands here ever bought from www.gameyeeeah.com and use reg air mail. If so how long did it take for your item to come.

Becaus i orrder a R4 so want to now a little about how long it can take
laugh.gif

imaginey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't imagine it being any different form the rest of Europe (I know the Netherlands post is OK, work there sometimes) and it took 2 weeks for mine to reach the UK, standard airmail.

dazinith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered from the US.. standard air mail is supposed to be 12-18 days.. which means mine should be here within the next 4 or 5 days..

that's why i ordered another one from modchipstore with overnight shipping.. got it within 36 hours
wink.gif

still waiting on my R4 from gameyeeeah.. really glad i didn't wait, been enjoying my R4 for over a week now..

blackjaguar355

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my R4 from gameyeeeah in January 2th w/ air mail shipping and its not here yet.
I live in the U.S.

PS: Yes, it seems that you still have a long time to wait around 12-18 days. I am on my 13th day so it shouldnt be that long now
happy.gif

The__B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
any one from the netherlands here ever bought from www.gameyeeeah.com and use reg air mail. If so how long did it take for your item to come.

Becaus i orrder a R4 so want to now a little about how long it can takeÂ
laugh.gif

Both a buddy and i orderd one 9 days ago and both got deliverd today, well they tried to delever it and now it's waiting for me at the postoffice but whatever
smile.gif

So around 8-10 days if TNT does its job.

boussa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the pakage arrived today, but since no-one was home... you can add up 1 more day

I had placed my order on the 9th

Mataniko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
reading this thread really pisses me off since mine was shipped on the 3rd and still haven't arrived to israel. oh well, hopefully tomorrow or it would be next week

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, i live in the U.S. (New York and i ordered my R4DS on Dec. 29th, it was shipped on Jan. 2nd (i believe) and it arrived today. So...2 full weeks...not bad, not great though either
tongue.gif

dazinith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i live in the U.S. (New York and i ordered my R4DS on Dec. 29th, it was shipped on Jan. 2nd (i believe) and it arrived today. So...2 full weeks...not bad, not great though either
tongue.gif

ordered mine on the 2nd, shipped on the 3rd, got here on the 16th (picked up from post office on the 17th).. im in atlanta..

glad i ordered a 2nd one from modchipstore.com with overnight.. got here in 36 hours
wink.gif

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, i live in the U.S. (New York and i ordered my R4DS on Dec. 29th, it was shipped on Jan. 2nd (i believe) and it arrived today. So...2 full weeks...not bad, not great though either
tongue.gif

ordered mine on the 2nd, shipped on the 3rd, got here on the 16th (picked up from post office on the 17th).. im in atlanta..

glad i ordered a 2nd one from modchipstore.com with overnight.. got here in 36 hours
wink.gif
Lol, lucky. I'm a college student with a small budget...so paying an extra $20 for express shipping wasn't really in the cards.

blackjaguar355

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same story here, I was delivered today but since I wasnt home I suppose that its now at the post office.
For all of you guys that had to pick it up at the post office, Did you had to wait another day or you picked it up that same day?
Because I dont know if I should go and see if the have it a the post office yet.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...