Hacking www.gameyeeeah.com shipment to netherlands

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Same story here, I was delivered today but since I wasnt home I suppose that its now at the post office.
For all of you guys that had to pick it up at the post office, Did you had to wait another day or you picked it up that same day?
Because I dont know if I should go and see if the have it a the post office yet.
unsure.gif
Well, my post office left a little card saying 'Sorry we missed you!'. They will 'try to deliver your package tomorrow, but i took my card thing to the post office, and they gave me my package. For me, the person who delivers my mail NEVER knocks on my door or anything, so it really pisses me off when I'm at home in the morning, check the mail and find one of these.

blackjaguar355

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same story here, I was delivered today but since I wasnt home I suppose that its now at the post office.
For all of you guys that had to pick it up at the post office, Did you had to wait another day or you picked it up that same day?
Because I dont know if I should go and see if the have it a the post office yet.
unsure.gif

Well, my post office left a little card saying 'Sorry we missed you!'. They will 'try to deliver your package tomorrow, but i took my card thing to the post office, and they gave me my package. For me, the person who delivers my mail NEVER knocks on my door or anything, so it really pisses me off when I'm at home in the morning, check the mail and find one of these.

Well, I when to the post office like an hour after I posted, and they did have my r4 there!
Right now I am listening to mp3s and playing some games, THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!
laugh.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unsure.gif

If your never in the postman doesn't put the parcel in his mail bag, all he does is post a card through your door. It saves him carrying around parcels for people that arn't going to be in.

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif

If your never in the postman doesn't put the parcel in his mail bag, all he does is post a card through your door. It saves him carrying around parcels for people that arn't going to be in.
They are just lazy. I have never had them knock on my door to deliver a package (USPS)...i mean, its in town, but on a day like today (-8) it would have been nice to be able to stay inside.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't ask how I know that's in the works lol