Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could I then transfer all my game data via usb?
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/la...general_info&submenu=wup-external-usb-storage
Can I use a USB storage device formatted for a Wii U with another person's Wii U system?
  • No. External USB storage devices that are exclusively formatted for Wii U can only be used with the one system for which it is formatted. The only way to use your USB storage device on another Wii U is to reformat it.
  • Reformatting the device will erase all of its data and this data cannot be recovered.
Only thing you can do as far as I know, is call them, transfer your NNID to the hacked wii u, and redownload any of your bought stuff. Saves are lost, because well, you can't dump or transfer them from usb to another wii u.

I suppose if you try after your nnid is linked to the hacked one instead, they may work. But I'm assuming it uses a per-console key, not your NNID as per the above article. Would make it way to easy to game share through a hack of some kind imo.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: redbunnyer

FrankMStone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to play Mario Tennis Ultra Smash online through loadiine using spoof, have downloaded the latest game update, decrypted it, copied and pasted it into the sd card. Keep getting an error trying to access online mode: 102-9999. Does it not work or am I doing something wrong?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Trying to play Mario Tennis Ultra Smash online through loadiine using spoof, have downloaded the latest game update, decrypted it, copied and pasted it into the sd card. Keep getting an error trying to access online mode: 102-9999. Does it not work or am I doing something wrong?
Loadiine does not allow online acess... why dont people know this is beyond me.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m trying to install a systemp update, wupinstaller says "install OK" as soon as i run the installer second time and return home, is my update installed or should i wait the 15 minutes? ( ~500mb update)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m trying to install a systemp update, wupinstaller says "install OK" as soon as i run the installer second time and return home, is my update installed or should i wait the 15 minutes? ( ~500mb update)
The spoof, or a game update? Spoof should install almost immediately, a game update you should wait at least 15 minutes

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a game update, and its not installed. I suspect it didnt read the update the sd had the emunand from 3ds in 1st partition, trying it again

Tried second time, also install OK message. No update installed.

Is that message supposed to appear after the update is installed or after wupinstaller is loaded into the console and start installing the "install" folder

Last edited by xabier,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a game update, and its not installed. I suspect it didnt read the update the sd had the emunand from 3ds in 1st partition, trying it again

Tried second time, also install OK message. No update installed.

Is that message supposed to appear after the update is installed or after wupinstaller is loaded into the console and start installing the "install" folder
Fairly certain it appears before. Just set a timer for a half hour and leave the console alone

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You understand that the update is for the kernel exploit, and not the title installer, right?
the kernel exploit now "returns" instead of freezing in endless loop saying it failed to patch it.

the update is for the First launch (which patch the kernel), not for the second launch (which patch the title installer and contains the whitelist)
There is a change in the installer too, old version of wupinstaller works for me and it doesnt say "install OK", new installer doesnt work for me. That message is certainly new and once it appears you cant do anything else but force power off on the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.