Hacking WTF - Read This loader Issue :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kosaic
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,090
  • Replies Replies 4

Kosaic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
47
Country
Canada
I have a 2GB SD Card .... I have Ultimate 7.4 (w1.5 inside)

This works perfectly on My wii ...

I just modded another Wii, and made a copy of my SD Card, to another 2GB SD Card (Exact Copy)

I tested the new one in my Wii , all is fine with the loader.

I put it in the newly modded Wii, and the Cover Images and bg.png are defaults ... the rest do not show up at all.

Is there any way, different Wii's , have different Mappings to the SD Card ?

I have it set to: images_path=SD:/wimages/

Like I said, works perfectly in one, and default images in the other (same SD card)

WTF ?
 
Same SD card on each Wii ... One Works, one defaults all images


Posts merged

Found the culprit .... (I'm a dumbass)

The newly modded Wii only had cIOS36_rev9 on it ... (other one had rev10)

Installed cIOS36_rev10 , and now it works fine.

Dumbass out !
 
I had this problem on mine at first. I needed to update ios36 v10 (I think that is what it was called) then all worked well.
 

Site & Scene News