Hacking WTB R4i SDHC 3DS Card - Is this site legit?

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have any experience with this card/site? There's no paypal option and I'm hestitant to type my card details directly into a site I can't find any information on. Any advice/alternatives would be appreciated - cheers

http://www.r4ds-3ds.com/products/R4i-SDHC-...-3DS-p-220.html

*EDIT* I've been using an M3 Real card on my DS Lite - I know the M3i card works on the 3DS but is there anyway to get the M3 Real to work, or will I need to buy a new cart? Thanks again

Z

Zorua

AlanJohn said:
NO NO NO NO! THAT SITE IS FAKE AND SELLS CRAPPY CARDS WITH NO SUPPORT! PLEASE GET AN ACEKARD2I OR SUPERCARD DS2 THEY ARE 9001% TIMES BETTER! ALL CARDS WITH "R4i" ON THEM ARE TERRIBLE CHEAP CLONES!

The 'original' R4i Gold can run Wood.

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the save - I assumed something similar

Surely I should be able to use my M3 Real on the 3DS thinking about it - must just require a software update which'll fool the 3DS into thinking it's another game and not a 'G6' cart?

D

Deleted_171835

nitrozz said:
which is better for 3ds acekard2i or supercard DSTWO
They both work well on the 3DS. The Supercard DSTWO has more features, though.

@OP:
The M3DS Real won't work on the 3DS. AFAIK, it's not reflashable. The M3i Zero will work on it, though.

List of flashcarts that work on the 3DS.

Z

Zorua

SoulSnatcher said:
nitrozz said:
which is better for 3ds acekard2i or supercard DSTWO
They both work well on the 3DS. The Supercard DSTWO has more features, though.

@OP:
The M3DS Real won't work on the 3DS. AFAIK, it's not reflashable. The M3i Zero will work on it, though.

List of flashcarts that work on the 3DS.

Team Acekard have already released it. The update can be found here.

Z

Zorua

RoMee said:
Zorua said:

I thought they removed it?

Yes but someone went into the index of the site and found it out.
ninja.gif

Z

Zorua

RoMee said:
Zorua said:
RoMee said:
Zorua said:

I thought they removed it?

Yes but someone went in to the index of the site and found it out.
ninja.gif

well, they removed it for a reason, I don't know why you guys would risk it

I updated mine and it still works perfectly. The only problem is that it now has a really stupid icon.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nitrozz said:
AlanJohn said:
NO NO NO NO! THAT SITE IS FAKE AND SELLS CRAPPY CARDS WITH NO SUPPORT! PLEASE GET AN ACEKARD2I OR SUPERCARD DS2 THEY ARE 9001% TIMES BETTER AND WORK WITH THE 3DS! ALL CARDS WITH "R4i" ON THEM ARE TERRIBLE CHEAP CLONES!

this one work on 3ds
http://www.r4ids.cn/

but why buy a clone when you can buy a real cart like the dstwo or ievo or acekard or ez5i

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
nitrozz said:
AlanJohn said:
NO NO NO NO! THAT SITE IS FAKE AND SELLS CRAPPY CARDS WITH NO SUPPORT! PLEASE GET AN ACEKARD2I OR SUPERCARD DS2 THEY ARE 9001% TIMES BETTER AND WORK WITH THE 3DS! ALL CARDS WITH "R4i" ON THEM ARE TERRIBLE CHEAP CLONES!

this one work on 3ds
Actually, all carts that have an updateble bootloader can work on the 3DS. Still, that doesn't mean you should buy one of those R4 clones...

nitrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
RoMee said:
nitrozz said:
AlanJohn said:

this one work on 3ds

but why buy a clone when you can buy a real cart like the dstwo or ievo or acekard or ez5i

yeap, in certain point of view ievo is the best buy

Geostar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
The r4i Gold is a very good card. Decent build, cheap. Good compatibility as it runs Wood R4, officially supported and developed with ywg. it's not an unofficial hack by the team. Ignore the r4 name. It's not another shitty clone. See my unboxing and review here: [youtube]KeDEeoAJDBo[/youtube]

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Geostar said:
The r4i Gold is a very good card. Decent build, cheap. Good compatibility as it runs Wood R4, officially supported and developed with ywg. it's not an unofficial hack by the team. Ignore the r4 name. It's not another shitty clone. See my unboxing and review here: [youtube]KeDEeoAJDBo[/youtube]
only the ones from r4ids.cc There are like 10 versions of the R4i gold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ