Wrong names Diskwriter 2.03

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hitvision, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hitvision
    OP

Hitvision Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    Belgium
    Hi,

This is my first post here so i'm quite a newbie. I've already searched the forum and found some info but still the solution is not working for me.

I have used Diskwriter V2.02b1 and V2.03b4 both same results.
    The game names keep showing up as included in the picture (not my screenshot but taken from the web but it's bout the same). I downloaded a template and renamed it to template.txt in the same folder as Diskwriter. However the correct names of the games arn't showing. Can someone give me some guidance here. So Diskwriter runs ok (as administrator) the only thing that i can't get to work properly are the names of the games.

Please give me some help.

Greetings.

I found out that i can't insert a hyperlink so i hope this will do: i . imgur . com / EWyMebm . png

2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    DiskWriter for Sky3DS (Plus) 3DS flashcart. *
    Sky3DS DiskWriter V2.03b4 [12/30/2015]
    Sky3DS updated template file [10/22/2016]
    So you want the Image name not to be the same as the Title ID?

Warning: Spoilers inside!

[​IMG]

Hitvision likes this.
  3. Hitvision
    OP

Hitvision Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    Belgium
    Exactly. Now i have to search a different site to show me wich Title ID is wich game. There is not enough space on my microSD card to write a new game. I want to remove one and replace it.

So yes i want to see the game name instead of title id!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Hitvision, Sep 15, 2018
  4. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    I don't own this 3DS flashcart myself, but your issue appears to be the Setting.ini was mixed up with the template.txt. I'm not sure if template replaced the setting file, or if they're suppose to be separate entities.

You can trying using the one here:
    It could be that your games are newer than what's on the files' lists, so they don't have unique names showing in DiskWriter.