WOWMeter

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on adding a signature editor, so people can upload their own backgrounds for their signature and make it as unique as they want :)

Expect this in a week, I'm on Spring Break so I'll be working! :)

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, so now you can choose the font color for both your username and the text under it!

As you see from SpriteMite, you can also have custom backgrounds, but currently only by request, as I do not have an uploader ready yet, but will have one soon! :)

Reactions: SpriteMite

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOWMeter hit 10,000 wows within one month of release! Most of the traffic comes from here on GBATemp, so I cannot thank you guys enough. In other news, I am also working on a side-project community of homebrew enthusiasts for Nintendo devices, so get some hype for that :)

I'm holding a contest on WOWMeter, whoever can make an undetectable bot that gives people wows, gets 100 wows as a prize and beta access to that homebrew community I was talking about.

Love you guys <3

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'm holding a contest on WOWMeter, whoever can make an undetectable bot that gives people wows, gets 100 wows as a prize and beta access to that homebrew community I was talking about.

Love you guys <3
By bot you mean a coded application or an "effective(automatic) way" to give wows.
cause..lol
and undetected as in the way it blocks tor?

Last edited by FTRBND,

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By bot you mean a coded application or an "effective(automatic) way" to give wows.
cause..lol
and undetected as in the way it blocks tor?
Tor is already blocked.

Yes, that is what I mean by bot. By undetectable, I mean, being unable to tell if it was given by a bot or not.

Also, you say you have a bot? Can you give me the bot too? I can try it out, do some testing, and decide if you win the contest after other people submit their bots. (3 people entered so far)

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
BUMP BYACTH

i was on the leaderboard a couple of days ago, but i was knocked out again :cry:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2016-5-31_23-4-9.png

sorry for ruining it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol