WOWMeter

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so WOWMeter is a cool "click-my-signature" website. It is based off the Doge meme, although the meme is kinda dead now. But I still think it's funny.

You have a linked image on your forum signature or wherever you want, you have people click on it, and you get more "wows", the more wows the get, the cooler and more popular you are. You can customize your signatures a lot to make it personal and unique, making it far superior to Internetometer. The website itself looks something like this:

5dSkRNx.png

The screenshot above is from first release, the design has changed a bit, and the leaderboards are now harder to get on.

WOWMeter has support for PC, Mobile, Wii U, 3DS and variants, and DSi (DSi has a few issues, but nothing that will ruin the experience)

The URL is wowmeter.us, and here, click my signature to give me a wow!

Last edited by Acerio,

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I put my wow in a spoiler as I have the fear that a mod could wipe my signature as it's too big. Sorry for my English, anyway if someone confirms that I can have both then it's better.

Acerio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who only have an Internetometer in their sig, you should be able to also have a WOWMeter. Not sure about other signatures like @MarioErmando's 3DSThemes signature which is huge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill