Hacking wow r4 plus 1gig kingston for 43 USD shipped

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luckily my shipment was sent before their site went down. I checked my track number on hong kong post and my package was left on mar 16 2007 XD

hopefully everyone who purchased from dealextreme will be able to get their stuffs
smile.gif

btw, how do you track items if it's in canada or not? use the same track number dealextreme given to me?

PS: though kaidomain offer same deal as dealextreme, but the kingston 1gb card is gonna be japan made?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luckily my shipment was sent before their site was down. I checked my track number on hong kong post and my package was left on mar 16 2007 XD

hopefully everyone who purchased from dealextreme will be able to get their stuffsÂ
smile.gif

btw, how do you track items if it's in canada or not? use the same track number dealextreme given to me?

PS: though kaidomain offer same deal as dealextreme, but the kingston 1gb card is gonna be japan made?
Once your package leaves Hong Kong you get no more tracking, unfortunately. So now it's just a waiting game on your part. Could pop up any day! How fun!
nyanya.gif

mrbeer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't worry mate. The dealextreme site mentioned there's nothing to worry about, they just experience some unexpected hardware problems. You can contact their alternative mail adress: [email protected]

As long as you can believe what they say
wink.gif
. Hopefully they are trustworthy my order hasn't been sent as well, I believe.

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know for sure that the deal is still currently going because when i went to the website the link was down????? and if i was to get this how long would shipping take??

sro4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kaidomain is down too?

QUOTE said:
Kaidomain.com ordering system is being re-worked
Dear Kaidomain supporters:

Starting 3/21/2007, Kaidomain's ordering system is being re-worked for a better and safer shopping experience. I currently have not receive the ETA from my IT team, so I will announce it later. I will make sure our ordering system will be back up shortly to serve you for more.

Our customer service team, purchasing team, and procurement tream are still in business, standing by to serve you. Contact us at [email protected] for assistance.

(If you need to place any "emergency" shopping order, contact us using the above email and we will make special arrangement for you.)

Sincerely,
Kai
3/21/2007

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yay their site is back up!
bow.gif
yaynds.gif
bow.gif

they seem so frigging slow though, and im not just being impatient!

QUOTE said:
Order:  03150*** placed on 3/15/2007 4:26:17 PM
Packaging - ready for shipment (step 3/4).
see all processing steps
Shipment:
by Air Mail

It'd been ready to ship for 4 days already! its not hard to put something in the post!

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mine had been at step 3 for at least 5 days. It seemed that they were out of stock so they had to wait for the new stock to come.

Just be patient I guess, they'll ship the item for sure.

fractal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luckily my shipment was sent before their site went down. I checked my track number on hong kong post and my package was left on mar 16 2007 XD

hopefully everyone who purchased from dealextreme will be able to get their stuffsÂ
smile.gif

Hey hirusho,
My order left on the 16th too, and I live in Canada. If you go to the canadapost website, you can track the package using your tracking # once it arrives within our borders. I've been tracking daily and it seems like it hasn't arrived quite yet. Give it another week or so, I figure.

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the head up fractal
wink2.gif

I guess the package not in canada yet. my track number doesn't get any result for me on canadapost website XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...