Hacking Where to buy R4 ds??

cheekydollar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This definitely looks like the cheapest offer - i have ordered one form dealextreme just the other day - so looking forward to its arrival now!

wild03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This definitely looks like the cheapest offer - i have ordered one form dealextreme just the other day - so looking forward to its arrival now!

I have 7 on the way, according to my calculations they should be half way across the Pasific by now.
smile.gif
will post back as soon as they get here,

jjkm4a1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I did a lot of reading before I ordered my R4s. The site DealExtreme has them the CHEAPEST, but it takes about 3 weeks to arrive. I got mine from an online yahoo store "EchoStore" which got them here REALLY fast. It was $40 (each) + shipping --- but I had a 10% off coupon so I got two of them for $77 or so.

I placed my order on saturday and got them monday (today)

http://www.echostore.com/r4ds.html

If you want the 10% off code I can try to find it again.

mariam

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I did a lot of reading before I ordered my R4s. The site DealExtreme has them the CHEAPEST, but it takes about 3 weeks to arrive. I got mine from an online yahoo store "EchoStore" which got them here REALLY fast. It was $40 (each) + shipping --- but I had a 10% off coupon so I got two of them for $77 or so.

I placed my order on saturday and got them monday (today)

http://www.echostore.com/r4ds.html

If you want the 10% off code I can try to find it again.

well the site looks a lil bit sloppy,
but the price is good tho, does 40 include shipping?

jjkm4a1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, doesn't include shipping, but the 10% off code covers it if you order two of them like I did.

Yeah the site looks a little dull, it's run as a yahoo store. In another forum, a topic about the R4 is up to like 500 replies, i'd say at least 20 other people ordered from echostore with no problems. The R4's came on monday when I ordered them on saturday, and the microsd cards just came yesterday (thursday) and i also ordered them on saturday (from meritline). So... echostore ships extremely fast. I've heard DEALEXTREME is actually the best deal, it's like $35 with free shipping, but it takes 3 weeks to arrive.

furashu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
orderd mine from real hot stuff
i ordered around 7pm friday night got it monday afternoon it cost 49, but its still fast cause theyre based in USA, NJ to be more specific.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)