hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow ebay are fast!
I just listed my modded xbox on there stating foolishly that you could copy games on to the HDD, and in just 20 minutes later my listing was removed due to copyright violation.
QUOTE said:
You may not list unauthorised copies of media on our site because selling them is both illegal and against eBay policy. Unauthorised copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies of software, video games, music, films, television programs, photographs and books, both published and unpublished.
I'm wondering whether or not to put it back up, I want to sell it but will they remove the item again knowing that I just reworded a few things?
Also any tips on saying how you can copy games onto the HDD without actually saying it?
wink.gif

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just say it's modded, turning the Xbox into a media center capable of playing all games. And, I would put the Linux Cromwell (is that what it's called?) BIOS on the chip before you ship it out, otherwise you are violating the law. With the Cromwell BIOS, they can't do anything illegal on the Xbox itself and need to flash a new BIOS to it.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just say it's modded, turning the Xbox into a media center capable of playing all games. And, I would put the Linux Cromwell (is that what it's called?) BIOS on the chip before you ship it out, otherwise you are violating the law. With the Cromwell BIOS, they can't do anything illegal on the Xbox itself and need to flash a new BIOS to it.

Buut it doesn't? :S
EDIT: Oh I just re-read it and get what you mean, how would I do that? Seriously I suck at these things and I bought the xbox premodded.

QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Jan 4 2008, 07:17 PM]Just wondering...

Are you listing a Buy It Now price and if so, how much?

Ermm I was gonna go for listing it high (around £60-70) then lowering the price by £10 each time, just in case some ones in a hurry to buy and doesn't care about price
wink.gif

QUOTE(Suranwrap @ Jan 4 2008, 07:18 PM)sell it on craigslist.
Is there one for the UK?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)