Gaming Would you buy a PSP Extended Battery?

whoisrhp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have a PSP God of Wars edition PSP 2000.

I was planning to get an extended battery for my psp, but I also hear that they only come with the black and silver extended covers.

Also another concern is that I think if i have an extended battery in my psp I will not beable to use my crystal Hori case.

But I heard that they battery life with the extended battery can increase the battery playtime by about 80%.

So I just have some questions, If you had a psp god of wars edition, would you buy an extended battery and buy a matching red extended battery cover,

or would you buy another regular slim battery and buy an extra wall charger so you could charge your battery?

Also I just recently got my psp so I haven't started using it alot as of yet, but do alot of you guys have issues where like you actually drain the whole

regular slim battery in 1 sitting? The reason I would want a extended battery over a another slim battery is because I wouldn't want my game to die when im

in the middle of a game or something to have to just switch out a battery.

So my question is how many of you have psp extended batteries and how many of you have just another standard battery and how many of you just use the same battery

that the psp comes with? or is there any other alternative products you use? such as the PSP grip charger?

and are you do you guys consider youself daily users, casual user, hardcore user?

Thanks Guys

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To the OP...

First... Why did you create another thread related to your battery questions?

Second... I could play GOW (at min brightness) for 4-6 hours on a single charge using my extended battery. I was also playing Lego Indy and got the same amount of charge. Both games run at 333MHz.

What kind of playtime are you seeing with your GOW and slim battery? If you were seeing 2-3, it's up to you to decide if the extra charge is worth it.

Finally... If you buy an extended battery, you will still have your slim battery to use as a spare. I've never needed to switch batteries because I never play my PSP for longer than 4 hours outside my home (or wherever I am vacationing at).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E