Gaming Would a Game like this ever be made for dsi only?

Would you buy it?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unoalpho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there going to ever be an rpg game for DSi Only that allows you to take the picture of your face then crop it and resize it so your able to have your face on the actual character?
Would it be better as a dsiware game or game cart?
Would you buy it?

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I remeber correctly,
A DSiWare platformer called "Castle of Magic" (or something like that)
will have this function.
but it's a platformer.

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
to be honest, there is no way in hell id buy this game. But i might consider downloading it =P
but seriously, i wouldn't get this game just because of that. i would consider it if it was a good RPG, but if it was a good RPG, i wouldnt care about the face thing and if it was shovelware, i just wouldnt go near it. I dont really care about the face, just if its a good RPG.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just.... How do you lame up a RPG? Oh i know! lets put the players face ON the character!
I dont think it will be done. Over companies learnt there lesson from sony when the released the EyeToy. Those camera games are generally based for young kids, and young kids GENERALLY wouldnt understand a proper good RPG. Anyways thats my 2 cents

C2B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
outgum said:
Just.... How do you lame up a RPG? Oh i know! lets put the players face ON the character!
I dont think it will be done. Over companies learnt there lesson from sony when the released the EyeToy. Those camera games are generally based for young kids, and young kids GENERALLY wouldnt understand a proper good RPG. Anyways thats my 2 cents

Says the guy with the pokemon sig. XD

No, sorry. Still, your point stands somewhat, but i don't agree about the eye-toy thing.

1. Which companys learnt their lesson in which way? I mean, the eye toy games were somewhat a hit.

2. Like the wii, I don't know where you get the "young" kids theory, but those games are usually marketed towards an entire family. Most casual players I met who played these games were in the 25-40 age demographic who play them with their kids or on weekends if there's nothing else to do.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
..I dont think this would be a good idea. First of all, your face would look all stretched and screwed up on the character o__O Secondly, the company would probably use that as a gimmick if the actual game isnt that good.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
It would either crop the players face automatically which wouldn't work well especially if you take hair, glasses etc into account
Or it would require the player to do some complicated editing which would be hell on the DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30