Gaming Worst Game Based off a Movie

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Eragon......crap game based on an even crappier movie, which is based on a horrible novel. I do find it funny though, that the game was slightly better than the movie, and the only reason the movie was better than the book was because the pain only lasted 1 1/2 hrs. Yet, the question remains....why did I continue to torture myself by trying out all 3?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrksem454 said:
Transformers is by far the best. But, The worst would be super mario bros.
lolwut

We're talking about the worst games base on movies, not the worst movies based off of games...

Otherwise, obvious troll is obvious.

roice2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the games with the name *imagine ....* -.-
i don´t know which kind of people would like this game... even my little sisters hate them :'D

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ratamahatta said:
is this just confined to GBA games??? ^^ fella said HP on the GB, so I'm just gonna trail on from him..

Everyone knows that E.T was the worst ever movie based game, some say worst game ever, but in my opinion it wasn't THAT bad, I mean yeah it was a shit game, but I think somebody could beat it for the worst game ever championship
I would also say E.T. Also the modern Transformers games were pretty bad. I actually liked the Harry Potter games, my favorite would have to be the Prisoner of Azkaban on the GC.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with what people said on E.T. I played it for 10 minutes. And i was really surprised i played it that long. For the GBA i'd say Garfield.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ET EXTRA TERESSTRAIL ( i dont even know how to spell it - it was that bad )

it is THE WORST GAME in the HISTORY of GAMES and it is based of the movie
THE MOVIE sucked also
but the game killed 100 children around the world
it didn't actually happen. i put it there for more affect

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not based off of a movie, but a TV show, Deal or No Deal on the DS. Let's say you actually liked the idea of playing the TV show as a video game. Sounds kinda boring to me, but OK.

Problem then is it's not random. There are only a few sets of suitcases that it cycles between. So once you play the game enough you can predict where all the numbers are.

I guess the developers had never heard of a random number generator.

D

Deleted User

Perseid said:
Not based off of a movie, but a TV show, Deal or No Deal on the DS. Let's say you actually liked the idea of playing the TV show as a video game. Sounds kinda boring to me, but OK.

Problem then is it's not random. There are only a few sets of suitcases that it cycles between. So once you play the game enough you can predict where all the numbers are.

I guess the developers had never heard of a random number generator.
noel.jpg

^ugh. Help.

pitterpakar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like game and from opinion I can say that every game is nice there is no worst game ,I the game based off movie is avatar,salt they are the one of the best game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y