papyrus said:
mrchew said:
chrono trigger
laugh.gif
Get ready to be get flamed.

You will get Za warudo'd
ph34r.gif

BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

(for those who dont get it, search the za warudo on you tube, a jojo bizarre adventure reference)

tiger1807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Starwars - The Force Unleashed(abbreviated STFU). This game lasts a mere 4:50 hours to complete and is full of bugs such as Force Pushing an enemy through the wall and then being unable to advance cause you have to kill all of em, and ass-repetitive gameplay where by alternating 2-3 icons on the touchscreen you can beat anything including the final boss. What a miserable load of shit.
frown.gif

The name says it all lol
smile.gif

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know other people have mentioned Elf Bowling, but I see that there are people mentioning other games as well. People who say the worst game on the DS is ANYTHING other than Elf Bowling have clearly not played it and need to do so.
smile.gif

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdofu said:
the price is right, nothing like the real show

The price is wrong, bitch! (sorry -- couldn't resist)

Most game shows turn console games are trainwrecks. Part of it is because the excitement is pretty much gone since none of the prizes are real. Not to mention they usually end up looking like homebrew because of their simplicity.

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joey R. said:
p1ngpong said:
Kamui said:
I would probably list around 2800 of them... so dont wanna start the list
smile.gif

Exactly theres just too many to chose from, yeah the imagine games are terrible but I guess they are aimed at a certain audience who likes that type of thing!

Imagine series >>>>>>>>>>>>> Elf Bowling.

And I dare anyone brave enough to argue with that to try and prove me wrong.

.>
how can u not like elf bowling there ELVES!!!! BOWLING!!!!! thers soooo!!! L337

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Phantom Hourglass. With amazing visuals, innovative controls, and all around fun, it sucks!

Yeah, but I don't how you can say "all around fun", and sucks. Doesn't compute. Great game though. But oh well, to each their own.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1) That one with the weird little short guy that carry around the giant scythe and lives at a science fair. Terrible, terrible game, I got stuck at this one part and it was impossible!

2) Emma in the mountains. You don't even have to play that game to know its terrible.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RecklessReaperr said:
1) That one with the weird little short guy that carry around the giant scythe and lives at a science fair. Terrible, terrible game, I got stuck at this one part and it was impossible!

2) Emma in the mountains. You don't even have to play that game to know its terrible.

1) Death Jr. at the Science Fair of Doom

2) Yes.. Sometimes you can read a book by it's cover. But if you can't then it's still usually crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2