Hacking WORRIED ABOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE

JAYJAYUK82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi First of all please let me apologise if this has already been answered but i couldnt find any info on it.
I currently have m wii with a serial starting LEH, I softmodded it earlier this year using the zelda hack, downgraded to 3.2e. I have the homebrew channel which shows me as IOS36 v4.18 (not sure what that is to be honest) and have used starfall (apparently it stops my wii bricking, again i dont know). Also i am using wii backup launcher to play my discs and have had no problems apart from now trying to play sports resort. My Problem comes from trying to find a solution to it not playing (showing error #002) and read alot of stuff about different launchers and upgrading to 4.1 and a whole load of other stuff.

I am genuinely confused and in need of some advise and help as although i have done all this before i dont trust myself without knowing the consequences.
So please can someone help me as i am desperate now and honestly need guidance from here on in about what to do next also will any new things i do allow me to play my older games i have burned already????

Again i am sorry if this is a repeat of another topic i didnt mean to i just couldnt find anything on it.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
first off, try the hackmii installer

then from there, install dvdx, HBC 1.3, and bootmii if you can

..then IF you install bootmii, make a nand dump, store it in a proper place, and voila! you are ready to fuck up your wii

for error 002 use cios rev 13a (or cios rev 13b) doesnt matter..then from the config activate error 002 fix

a simple google would suffice

do not update from 3.2 if you dont have to

JAYJAYUK82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there i just wondered if you could basically write me an idiots guide to doing that as in a step by step cos i really am new to all this hacking business, thanks.

JAYJAYUK82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there i just wondered if you could basically write me an idiots guide to doing that as in a step by step cos i really am new to all this hacking business, thanks.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well open up your wii sports resort iso in wiiscrubber find the player.dol right click extract then find the extracted player.dol rename to RZTJ.dol create a folder on the root of your SD named NeoGamma find the neogamma back up launcher search for it start it through homebrew channel go into config options select anti 002 fix and alternate dol so they are both on start the game watch the movie type thing restart your wii run neogamma turn off alternate dol keep on anti 002 fix run the game and it should work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)