Hacking World of Final Fantasy Hacking Thread (discussion)

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and why did you press select + triangle? to open cheat menu press SELECT +SQUARE
maybe SELECT + TRIANGLE was for future memdump feature, its not on log yet.
and SELECT + RIGHT was for exit menu,

weird if gohanmem disabled, why it comes out when you press select + right, yea try vitaplugin manager first

lol. i just tried again, both on/serial has same effect, (all worked and locked) so confuse, but when i tried yesterday it didn work :( can someone explain "serial" work?

anyway cheat code in memdump has its own setting.
for example
gmi3L5h.jpg

2nd row kinda like switch button, if you change with square button to "cheat off" this mean you completely disable cheat, even when some on your cheat in 11th row is ON/serial/OFF
if you change to ON, only cheat that have ON/serial/read/pointer are enable.

each cheat code setting are in 11th row.
for example
you put max SP "serial/ON"
max EXP "OFF"
max battle item "serial/ON"
max key/prism/misc "serial/ON"

if you change 2rd with square button cheat will only activated max sp, battle item, and key/prism/misc.

I was using plugin manager too. And many reboots. Couldnt get anything to work. I played for 3hrs probably to find out every save point doesnt open. Doesnt let me save. Only after cut scenes.

Fife Dawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This happened to me and it was a matter of disabling the plugins you don't need with vita plugin manager, then reboot your system, re-enable Henaku. Might have been lucky, I don't know but it worked.
Thanks but I rebooted the Vita and then Henkaku but still getting same error, any other ideas. The error message appears when I press the square button to turn the cheats on.

Fife Dawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad you found it,
All cheat code saved with game ID eq PCSE00880.txt

Dont use PCSE00880.txt from memdump rar, it use different offset.
And dont forget to change each cheat in memdump's cheat menu to "serial" with triangle button for all repetitive code (all mirage codes, all battle/key item if you made it) if you put repetitive cheat with ON, its only affect only slot 1

ON with circle button if only have one offset like money, xp lynn etc
How do you find the correct offsets? I have installed memdump but none of the codes seem to work when I set to serial and press square to turn the cheats on. I am not getting any error messages anymore. I am using the U.S. PCSE00880.txt file downloaded from this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you find the correct offsets? I have installed memdump but none of the codes seem to work when I set to serial and press square to turn the cheats on. I am not getting any error messages anymore. I am using the U.S. PCSE00880.txt file downloaded from this forum. Any help would be appreciated.
Glad your not getting errors anymore! So on the plugin manager, enable and then re-disable any plugins you won't be using. Make sure to do the same with the memdump plugin but keeping it enable of course. This will create a disabled plugin log within the vita automatically. Mine always crashed hitting square as well and this solved it for me. If that doesn't work, well I got nothing else lol

Fife Dawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad your not getting errors anymore! So on the plugin manager, enable and then re-disable any plugins you won't be using. Make sure to do the same with the memdump plugin but keeping it enable of course. This will create a disabled plugin log within the vita automatically. Mine always crashed hitting square as well and this solved it for me. If that doesn't work, well I got nothing else lol
Disabling and re-enabling the plugins worked a treat, thank you sir

Reactions: Stevo_l33

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disabling and re-enabling the plugins worked a treat, thank you sir
So disabling and enabling the plugins worked for you? What plugings do you have? I have the gil modded amphetamin and GoHAN plugins only. I give it another try doing this. Dis you reboot or anything? And the codes are working?

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys I found the offset for the Champion Gauge:

0x8266EA24 - FFFFFFFF 4 byte (Full)

Thanks Skiller for the guidence... :D

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And how can we make the Champion Gauge Infinite ? :D

PS: Does anyone here have a TXT for GohanMeM including the most recent cheats for this game ? EU Version, doesnt Matter if 1.00 or 1.01 :D

Last edited by westwood,

Fife Dawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So disabling and enabling the plugins worked for you? What plugings do you have? I have the gil modded amphetamin and GoHAN plugins only. I give it another try doing this. Dis you reboot or anything? And the codes are working?
Yep worked for me, only plugins I have are gohanmem and memdump. I rebooted the vita then went to plugins manager, enabled both plugins then disabled gohanmem, pressed start button on vita then loaded up woff and the codes worked when I turned on memdump, hope that helps

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gvargas i tried memdump and also the txt that was posted from hippo, but none of the Cheats are working.

Used of course the right txt for the EU Version 1.01

But if i use a cheat nothing happens.. One of the Cheats give me a Strange Key Item over 20 item slots (always the same item) and then the Vita Freeze

Last edited by westwood,

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gvargas i tried memdump and also the txt that was posted from hippo, but none of the Cheats are working.

I also updated to 1.01 EU version, and also got my DLC to work again but now i cant start the game with GoHanMem (Deleted memdump and every other Plugin that i had) Anyone knows a solution for this ?

I have no idea, I downloaded the full package from Vitapiracy that included the game, patch, DLC and had no problem with any plugin so far... :)

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@gvargas i already solved the problem. i just redownloaded GohanMeM.

Since i dont really understand the Hex editing etc. Can you tell me how do i find out the Offsets for incoming slots (item slot 1, 2 ,3 4 ... or mirajewel slot 1,2,3,4,5...)

Example:

Slot 1 Mirajewel 0x826751E8
Slot 2 Mirajewel 0x826751F0

Now how do i find out what the Slot 3, SLot 4 etc Offset is ?

Same Goes for Key Item/Prism or Mirage SP. Dont know how to figure this out.

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WoFF EU 1.01

Battle Item Search in Normal Tab = you have 10 Potion then search for 10, Buy 5 Potion and search then for 15, Buy 5 Potion and search for 20. (Dex)
If you have made this you end with 1 offsec for the Quantity.
then jump in the Memory Tap to the Address and you see the List oft your items.
Now you can realtime edit all items ^^

Code:
Battle      item                   Quantity
Slot 1      0x826759C8   +4   0x826759CC
              +      8    |
Slot 2      0x826759D0         0x826759D4

Slot 3      0x826759D8         0x826759DC

Slot 4      0x826759E0         0x826759E4

+4 and +8 are Hex

Key Item/Prisms/Miscellany
              item                   Quantity
Slot 1      0x826761C8   +4   0x826761CC
              +      8    |
Slot 2      0x826761D0         0x826761D4

Slot 3      0x826761D8         0x826761DC

Slot 4      0x826761E0         0x826761E4

Mirage 1 (Tama)

SP                0x8263FB34
1st Transfig SP   0x8263FC20
2nd Transfig SP   0x8263FD0C
To search for the SP go in the Normal Tab and set the Search Range from 0x82600000--------0x82700000
Then search for Tamas SP, Change them to any other Number by us the SP or wait for a Level up to become More SP and search for the new Number.
Most time you need only 2-3 searches for the Offset.

Thats the Offset i use and Posted some posts before ^^

I have tested now MemDump with my Offsets and for me its working for the EU v1.01 ^^

Thats cheats are in=
max Mirage SP all (Serial) (Default On)
max SP Mirage 1st Transfig (Serial) (Default On)
max SP Mirage 2nd Transfig (Serial) (Default On)
max EXP Mirage (Serial) (Default Off)
max battle item (Serial) (Default On)
max key/prism/misc item (Serial) (Default On)

Attachments

• PCSB00951.txt
    939 bytes · Views: 713
Last edited by Kyrara,

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep worked for me, only plugins I have are gohanmem and memdump. I rebooted the vita then went to plugins manager, enabled both plugins then disabled gohanmem, pressed start button on vita then loaded up woff and the codes worked when I turned on memdump, hope that helps

worked like a charm.
thanX and all is well

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can someone explain me in Detail how to inject Mirages ?

I also checked Hippos Imgur Link but i really dont get it... I dont know how to calculate the adressses for the chocochick mirage, i also dont know where i can see which number of colleted mirage my chocochick was since i finished the game and didnt count the mirages i collected :/

Hope someone can help me

salam

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone explain me in Detail how to inject Mirages ?

I also checked Hippos Imgur Link but i really dont get it... I dont know how to calculate the adressses for the chocochick mirage, i also dont know where i can see which number of colleted mirage my chocochick was since i finished the game and didnt count the mirages i collected :/

Hope someone can help me

Maybe you could try swapping places?? I assume 1st Mirage and 2nd Mirage are the positions and not the mirages themselves. I still haven't tried any of this yet, so check it out and see

I do believe the mirages are swappable??

EDIT: Between the first mirage and the second there's quite the distance, so the mirage ID is somewhere between. By swapping and checking, you could determine which address gives the ID. But the question is do you have the ID's??

Last edited by salam,

Zernix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the mirage bound by order you caught mirage not by slot in party nor mirage case. the calculation is: XXth mirage you caught(dec)*450(hex)+82736258(hex) (Base offset [TAMA]). you should read more about hippotamamus spreadsheet and this

I also have a problem about injecting the mirage. when I change the chocochick into something else, the transfiguration is still the same for chocochick not for the other certain mirage. how can I solve this?
Solution: DON'T LOOK to your modified mirage either from your party or in mirage case. Just straight to the save crystal and save.

For safety, inject only the origin of your mirage (ex. you want chocobo, you should not inject chocobo directly instead inject chocochick and transfig to chocobo)

There is a problem about transfiguring to the new line. you can only transfig to your original line ex. black nakk -> elefenrir but you can't transfig to white nakk from black nakk

I think this activity may cause harm to your save to the future so INJECT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edit: problem 1 solved & new problem

Last edited by Zernix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la