404 Error: Member Not Found
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Full softmod powered region free backup loading from the disc channel with preloader protection from bricks has been achieved... now modchips are only good for 6x read gc backups, and extreme bricks
smile.gif

A word of warning before every does this... this alters all of your ios's to customios. This has been being done for several weeks with no ill effects so far. However doing what is in the following thread may lead to a brick if something goes wrong. Reseach a little before you jump into this if your new. PLEASE. you'll do yourself and the rest of us a big favor if you just READ before doing this and make sure you KNOW THE RISKS! now go enjoy
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130939

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
so basically I was dumb for recently buying a mod chip
No because a modchip is the best of the best....if you think like that get rid of it, sure someone will take it off your hands..
With a modchip, you don't need to piss around with all this cIOS crap, no messing with system menu stuff, just clip on/or solder and your away, no more having to install all this cIOS stuff..and you will have true compat and true speed.....so is it stupid to buy a chip....No
huh.gif

Just think, you could of had a chip and have been chipped playing backups since jan/feb 07, can't understand why people would get chipped now anyway.....their have been superb chips since may 07 etc..for those that got their wii around 07.

QUOTE said:
so basically I was dumb for recently buying a mod chip
QUOTENope. Modchips are still better
Always will be....warranty? lol my daughters cotbed is worth allot more than my wii and it's collection..so i'm not one for cheap warranty.

Madagasca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great Work!!!

Been reading the linked thread and boy it's confusing (mind you i've been up all night due to my little 2 yr old gal having a cold) - so I'll hang on until a few more days have passed before making the jump - this way if there are any effects - they'll be out in the open.

I think until then my gamma loader will serve me well!

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
ill be having a go of this tonight
biggrin.gif
nice work by everyone. lets just hope nintendo dont mess around with future games to try and brick everyones wii who uses this softmod lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk