Working DSi Acekard2i Homebrews?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by freshproducts, Jan 14, 2010.

1. freshproducts
    OP

freshproducts Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    Chicago, Illinois
    Are there any working homebrew applications that can work on the Acekard2i for the DSi. I tried to put some on the Acekard2i only to find out that they don't work. If there are any that do work, post a link and the instructions to put it on there. [​IMG]

2. Matthew

Matthew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2009
    Hampshire
    I'm pretty sure there is not any current working homebrew which A you can get and B you would want.

The only stuff that works and I know of so far is team twislers injecting code into an existing card.

3. Christopher8827

Christopher8827 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2009
    Which one did you put didn't work? There's no Dsi Homebrew made yet as Dsi mode hasn't been unlocked, so I assume you are talking about Ds ones.

4. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Any?

There's tons that work on the DSi. *facepalm*

5. freshproducts
    OP

freshproducts Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2010
    United States
    Chicago, Illinois
    I tried to put moonshell into my acekard2i....didn't work. Tried the same thing with DSOrganize.... didn't work. What will? [​IMG]

6. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    moonshell works fine on your ak2i. Just download it from filetrip (the latest stable, 2.09) and run the copy the moonshell2 folder and moonshell2 directboot.nds onto the root of your card. Make a separate folder for music and videos and your done.

7. 798-Icebird

798-Icebird Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    Gouda
    You can also try the AKAIO custom firmware or DLDI patch the .nds file(check guides tab for DLDI tutorail)