Hacking Wood4TT

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My question is can't we port Wood r4 1.35 to the DSTT like wood r4 1.25 can't this be done with a hex edit or something else. is there a possible way to port it ???

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nathanaël said:
Me too. You can use it with Retrogamefan's updates. So, we're done with this topic, I guess.
Yah but still some games are not fixed and you now.... i just want to use Wood on it >.

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Why not just buy a flashcard that officially supports Wood R4?
Also Wood can no longer be ported to other flashcards since as of 1.25 it's been closed-source.
Ok thanks for the info i didn't now it was closed source I thought it was still open source
tongue.gif

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DSTT Kernel + RGF release = perfect !!! No need to use Wood!

Wood is under copyright of ACEKARD.COM So...

I have a lot of different flashcard and my favorite stay the DSTT With is own Kernel Menu

wink.gif

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
I just wanted to say, that although many of you just say "buy another card", that's unlikely possible for some people like me. The stores in country only sell DSTT and really bad r4 clones. I honestly prefer the functionality of WOOD4TT but yeah, I understand why it's impossible to update...

I just wish those people called "Dragon & xMOiWm66pBTN" would release the source or that ywg could support dstt... since we dstt users are pretty much abandoned... only supported by retro's work.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Geren said:
I just wanted to say, that although many of you just say "buy another card", that's unlikely possible for some people like me. The stores in country only sell DSTT and really bad r4 clones. I honestly prefer the functionality of WOOD4TT but yeah, I understand why it's impossible to update...

I just wish those people called "Dragon & xMOiWm66pBTN" would release the source or that ywg could support dstt... since we dstt users are pretty much abandoned... only supported by retro's work.
What functionnality you need ???
Whith the DSTT kernel, nothing can be more usefull and simple at the same time!

WOOD propose a lot of functionnality, but who use them???

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Geren said:

Or better yet, buy flashcards online for really cheap.
You can buy far better flashcards online for far cheaper than in store.
I can't stress this enough, people need to stop supporting cards like DSTT and M3, so better flashcards can get the support they deserve.
Plus to add to this, the Acekard RPG firmwares is still open source and on the Acekard site, if people want RPG firmware on the DSTT (or any other flashcard) port the firmware over to them.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jurassicplayer said:
bitonio6 said:
:| I use it...most of it...except the wifi updating.
Do remember, you are talking to bitonio6, talking to him is like taking to the DSTT itself, your not going to get very far and it might steal your work.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
jurassicplayer said:
bitonio6 said:
Do remember, you are talking to bitonio6, talking to him is like taking to the DSTT itself, your not going to get very far and it might steal your work.
this seams a little harsh .......i think he is just trying to help !
if the wod4tt doesn't have an update he is just saying tha you may want to try ysmenu+rgf is that smoething wrong ?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
master00d said:
jurassicplayer said:
bitonio6 said:
this seams a little harsh .......i think he is just trying to help !
if the wod4tt doesn't have an update he is just saying tha you may want to try ysmenu+rgf is that smoething wrong ?

What catboy said is pretty accurate

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Geren said:

Or better yet, buy flashcards online for really cheap.
You can buy far better flashcards online for far cheaper than in store.
I can't stress this enough, people need to stop supporting cards like DSTT and M3, so better flashcards can get the support they deserve.
Plus to add to this, the Acekard RPG firmwares is still open source and on the Acekard site, if people want RPG firmware on the DSTT (or any other flashcard) port the firmware over to them.
Oh, ya ?? No! not everyone can buy another flashcard maybe because they may not buy from the internet from there parents
or any other reason

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
pspunabletohack said:
Oh, ya ?? No! not everyone can buy another flashcard maybe because they may not buy from the internet from there parents
or any other reason

Yes, everybody can do that. If you can't do that, you should sell your Nintendo DS and buy some food instead.

We're talking about 3-10 $ here.

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nathanaël said:
pspunabletohack said:
or any other reason

Yes, everybody can do that. If you can't do that, you should sell your Nintendo DS and buy some food instead.

We're talking about 3-10 $ here.
tell that to some parents
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...