Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:
Hmm... old news is old. Yeah, hes been posting these on a Rommie thread of his. I usually make my own .nds files from the _DS_MENU.dat or whatever it is with R4enc. I could never get R4crypt working though. Nice to know he started making alternate firmware .nds files again.

I use a special R4crypt program that has been edited by Xenon++, so it works for me.

Cool story bro. It doesn't matter what "r4crypt" you use, I use R4dec then rename the file to an .nds. I think R4Crypt doesn't work on XP, so that might be the problem, but it doesn't really matter. Thats like saying subway gave me a special cheese sandwich with a frosted delight... but thats pretty cool I guess.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
Oveneise said:
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:
Hmm... old news is old. Yeah, hes been posting these on a Rommie thread of his. I usually make my own .nds files from the _DS_MENU.dat or whatever it is with R4enc. I could never get R4crypt working though. Nice to know he started making alternate firmware .nds files again.

I use a special R4crypt program that has been edited by Xenon++, so it works for me.

Cool story bro. It doesn't matter what "r4crypt" you use, I use R4dec then rename the file to an .nds. I think R4Crypt doesn't work on XP, so that might be the problem, but it doesn't really matter. Thats like saying subway gave me a special cheese sandwich with a frosted delight... but thats pretty cool I guess.

It didnt work for me neither till Xenon++ edited it for me and now its even better!
but to encrypt the files it only takes me a second to do so!

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:

It didnt work for me neither till Xenon++ edited it for me and now its even better!

Same here, just drop the _DS_menu.dat on the r4dec, and then rename it, then drop it on the r4crypt.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
Oveneise said:
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:
CoolKill3r said:
Oveneise said:

Same here, just drop the _DS_menu.dat on the r4dec, and then rename it, then drop it on the r4crypt.

It goes a little easyer here
tongue.gif
i only have to run the .bat file and i'm done, no drag or dropping!

Schicksalsheld

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Batch Files are simple
rolleyes.gif

r4 crypt:
decrypt:
r4crypt.exe -d _ds_menu.dat akmenu4_r4.nds

encrypt:
r4crypt.exe -e akmenu4_r4.nds _ds_menu.dat

r4denc:

decrypt:
r4dec.exe _ds_menu.dat
ren _ds_menu.dat.dec akmenu4_r4.nds

encrypt:
r4enc.exe akmenu_r4.nds
ren akmenu4_r4.nds.dat _ds_menu.dat

r4denc Download
http://filetrip.net/f977-r4denc.html

r4crypt Download
http://filetrip.net/f238-r4crypt.html

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a version of R4crypt/enc that will work with the Gateway Blue Card? I'd like to be able to edit/replace the DSMENU file, but modifying it just leads to Can't open _dsmenu.dat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I am the Eggman... I am the Walrus...